Which book will give meaning to my life, Veeky Forums?

Which book will give meaning to my life, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

poetryfoundation.org/harriet/2007/03/in-sara-mencken-christ-and-beethoveen-there-were-men-and-women-1944/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my hyperdiary desu

What's this?

The Little Prince

Literally the only book that can.

The Wisdom of Insecurity by Alan Watts

Just be aware that it might not be the meaning you have in mind, but it's a very valuable read nonetheless.

dumb pleb

omg...

Stop using electronics for entertainment. It's a liberating experience and I suggest you do it. You will be very bored in the beginning but this is a gateway to developing new interests and skills.

The one you will write.

Why are you on Veeky Forums?

your diary

>tfw no bitch rose gf

>Why are you on Veeky Forums?
Can't stop an addiction without some regression
I mean you can but I got distracted. It's the first time in weeks give me a break

fanged noumena

The meaning of life is to simply live it - progress as a person, contribute something to the future, such as children, books or it can simply be just carbon dioxide, that's important too, and then secure your next day as safe to live

The Bible.

This are ok and entry level but the true answer is But it will take you doing your homework (reading his other works) and intense, long instrospction and suffering.
Good luck

Fear and Trembling

God was what Nietzsche was looking for all along.

This book actually gave my 15yo self's life meaning. A bit corny, but I have some fond memories of it

There is no such book.

Read The Last Messiah by Zapffe

1982 will put you in the right direction...

No he wasnt

>muh allegory

The Phenomenology of Spirit.

poetryfoundation.org/harriet/2007/03/in-sara-mencken-christ-and-beethoveen-there-were-men-and-women-1944/

I'm not the OP of the title page from this book, but this is is the beautiful true story I know. And perhaps there's meaning to life in it somewhere too.

>trans. Hollingdale