Greetings, Veeky Forums

Greetings, Veeky Forums.

Please post images that will inspire creative muse in the many writers that frequent this board.

Thank you.

OP you gunna post anything or what you lazy shit

I had a pic related in my original post, cunt. Get off my thread if you're not going to post a picture.

C3

here you go op

stop posting FB friends which you're a pervert for on my thread

I'm going with D4 on that one lads

Now where did I put my pipe [wrench]?

congrats on the worst thread on Veeky Forums

Is it B4 or C3?

das it

This guy what???

Well I'm gunna start doing tanning injections, wrist roller exercises for dem massive forearms, train at least 5x a week, throw away my television, I don't play vidya already so that's a start.

Watch more foreign films, read more books, travel to more places and learn a language.

Only way I can be the complete opposite of this guy. Already go to church at least once a week. This here guy is a disgrace to humanity, man I wish I was 80'S predator Arnold.

is he carrying a packet of chips?

Albert's first statement says that A and B don't have the correct pad since there's a chance Bernard could have instantly gotten the pad if it was on 5 or 6.

Bernard's statement says that the pad is not on track 1 since he would not be able to discern C1 and D1 from each other. On the other hand; D2, C3, and D4 are all possible answers.

Albert's second statement says C3 is the answer, since he would not be able to discern D2 from D4.

So I pick C3 if I'm a utilitarian, or pick none if I don't want to directly murder anyone.

Ah I forget to press reply, check the post above this one.

yes

Imagine...

>they havent realized there are no muses and that the only source from which everything flows is the dao