Normies = Mindless animals

Normies = Mindless animals

Other urls found in this thread:

theparisreview.org/fiction/1225/brief-interviews-with-hideous-men-david-foster-wallace
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True yes.

the khaki shorts/pastel shirt combo got selected for because its what suburban white dads wear and an unconscious attractor for vulnerable college girls in the middle class white girl demographic

“I gotta tell you, I just think to look across the room and automatically assume that somebody else is less aware than me, or that somehow their interior life is less rich, and complicated, and acutely perceived than mine, makes me not as good a writer.”

fairly safe to assume a business major who's had a hardcore drinking habit since the age of 18 and a coke habit since 19 and whose brain usage is scheduled mostly for social activities has a fairly retarded interior life

the only deep confession I've gotten from a frat boy type was about his sex and ritalin addiction

As opposed to your sedentary mindfull life?

>the only deep confession I've gotten from a frat boy type was about his sex and ritalin addiction
Jesus, if those were the only problems in my life, who knows where I'd be right now?

Yeah that's pretty gay too. People just ain't no good.

is that a fucking margaritaville table

Probably doing meaningless shot like drinking with retards all dressed in shirt and kakis while talking about pussy and soft drugs.

sex addiction sucks, imagine being slave to an activity that takes all of your free time and money to arrange and now receive zero pleasure from, and now you have 6 and counting diseases, you will forever be incapable of experiencing love, every social relationship that doesn't get wrecked by your impulsiveness becomes just a node in a network for finding women or business favors, and your hormones and neurotransmitters are completely fucked so most drugs don't work and only opioids and alcohol can numb your suffering

Are normies actually sentient?
What about really dumb people?
How can we test this?

Nice literature thread you got there

huh, wow

I'd fucking destroy them all

Do you have to experience normies' activities at least a few times, before knowing what a normie is?

Which is a funny quote when you consider that piece he did where he talked about how dumb and vapid granola hippy girls are.

>using 'normies' unironically

Fuck off back to your fucking containment board.

granola? what did he mean by that?

Yes. I never lived the normie life (32 and kissless virgin) and still don't, but when I got a job out of college I became friends with some normies. What I learned wasn't really stuff they deliberately taught me but what I found out through their stories and just hanging out with them. You learn basically about their normal.

He wasn't speaking through that narrator, user. If anything, he was condemning the way that narrator viewed the world.

>Only that it was perhaps marginally less unbelievable in the context of her type, in that this was what one might call a quote Granola Cruncher, or post-Hippie, New Ager, what have you, in college where one is often first exposed to social taxonomies we called them Granola Crunchers or simply Crunchers, terms comprising the prototypical sandals, unrefined fibers, daffy arcana, emotional incontinence, flamboyantly long hair, extreme liberality on social issues, financial support from parents they revile, bare feet, obscure import religions, indifferent hygiene, a gooey and somewhat canned vocabulary, the whole predictable peace-and-love post-Hippie diction that im—

theparisreview.org/fiction/1225/brief-interviews-with-hideous-men-david-foster-wallace

Techies = Mindless animals

>emotional incontinence

this is a funny phrase but it too describes the author

2smart4U