If you know philosophy, you know everything

>if you know philosophy, you know everything

define everything

Philosophy major here. I know less after graduation than I did going in. But one thing I do know that's never changed is that I'm going to be working at Burger King if I don't get into grad school.

Isn't philosophy at this point just history of philosophy and literature with some ethics sometimes?

At least you’re aware of your prospects, you’re ahead of the curve.

philosophy is kill old man
psychology is the shit right now

>psychology is the shit

You're from /r/psych aren't you?

We've disproven Freud's cocaine-induced fantasies time and time again. We've moved on to the foundation, which is numbers.

You'll have better luck in /x/.

No. There is a lot of research going on, even today. Specially in the philosophy of bikelock kinetics. Consider the following question. Suppose you are smashing the fash with your bikelock. Every time you destroy a nazis head, you hit so hard that parts of your bikelock get deformed so you replace them. After 500 dead nazis all of your original bikelock has been replaced. After that you go home you find what a bunch of white supremacists want you in court for hitting them. Is it a viable defense to say that you could not have committed the crime, given that you don't have the bikelock that broke their heads?

These are the types of questions that top philosophers at Berkeley ponder day and night.

Top kek

philosopher here, it is actually very humbling and in the end you realize you can't awnser anything definitively and wasted years of your life so you can work as a grocery clerk.

You can't logically deduce Quantum mechanics. Namely, the spin of particles.

That is completely retarded.

>if you know math you don't know everything, but you speak its language.

>You can't logically deduce Quantum mechanics. Namely, the spin of particles.
say what?

Nobody says this.

Hahahahah

that's retarded. could I melt a gun and not be responsible for murdering your dumb ass?

He's saying that intrinsic spin is something that we can only know through empirical means.

Why do philosophy majors have such high iqs?

would you really enjoy masturbation that much if you had a tiny dick?
In the end, you're still just masturbating with a big dick though.

>S-Science is philosophy so philosophy is important!
And yet Philosophy majors are so scientifically ignorant.

Literally it's because they are all kikes. Kikes have high IQs and know that being a lawyer is the best way to make money for little work.

theres a reason why you guys like conspiracy theories

>We've moved on to the foundation, which is numbers.

I fucking wish.

Haha very kek my fried
watch out some antifa scumbag might dox you and show up at your home, they have the resources similar to that of a small country and complete support of the EU, and USA. (not to mention their new hyperfight 5 star mechsuits) All complements of their billionaire founder and leader, George Soros
its up to me, you and everyone else like us to protect our constitutional rights to organize with the purpose of destroying the lives of "people" we do not like.
stay vigilant and always remember to tip transnational corporations and your local police officers
Cheers!

What do you think the Ph in PhD means?
Inductive logic is an important skill to hone. Now, there are people like Rousseau and Descartes who come up with some really ass-backwards shit, but that doesn't mean that you should discard the whole field.

>philosophy majors become lawyers
?????

define define

wow

What is Dirac's equation