Beat me

Beat me.

humanbenchmark.com/

You're virgin

oh hey, it spelled your name

That 12 year old girl is a virgin too, I hope.

nope :^)
>2 lives
>9 words

hello brainlet

st-stap

Never was particularly good at memorization
Probably could've gone further on verbal memory though, had a misclick in the beginning

Fuck visual memory, you guys are cheating, also got bored

I still don't understand how verbal memory is so easy, everyone I've seen do it scores 90%+ even on a bad try, and a fair few of the mistakes are just misclicks
I do wonder if I'd trade better number memory for worse visual memory... probably not desu, tough luck

>visual and number memory not the same thing

brainlet detected

fek

Honest question: how is any of those skills actually useful? Couldn't they be merely consequences of you exercizing those types of reasoning all the time, not something that (retroactively or not) help you on anything?

>Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V the shit out of everything
>tfw too intelligent to get tested

i'm baked

Cheating on a game to impress internet strangers, and you're not even doing it for fake Reddit points. This is the apex of Veeky Forums

Nigger, you get even better just by doing those tests repeatedly so how is this even a question?

Here's a tip for the reaction one. Look with your peripheral vision - it's faster at picking up movement and colour change.

Also another tip for the visual memory. If you stare at the center of the cards and make sure you dont move your eyes, you will still be able to tell what cards were white. They will be ever so slightly lighter

>tfw retarded

I don't want to know how stupid I am, thank you.

Anybody with
>visual memory
more than 15000. Tell me that you are cheating !

im officially retarded

low iq detected

Can someone tell me why those scores are different? They're both mine.

fucking image

>26% on verbal
damn..

:( i have iq of 90

Your visual memory is pretty good.

You did several tries and what you see is an average

Y'all are really slow on the draw.

Reaction time is pretty good for airblasting rockets in tf2.

It makes sense because I watch anime all day.

No cheat, I have a really good visual and verbal memory.

*shoots the rockets to the ground near you*

>visual memory 27%
>number memory 32%
feel bad

if we were not on Veeky Forums I would have linked you a video of me playing it

Tfw doing bad on these tests boosts your ego bc you've already done good career wise so it just feels like you've done more with less.

8 digits is above average, definitely not 32% percentile.

first test since 2months

I want to actually know how having better verbal/visual/numerical memory and shorter reaction time actually benefits someone intelectually beyond autistic dickwaving.

Dyslexia, maybe?

Why did visual memory drop like 20% or so?

are you guys 60 years old or something?

It's not linear, the score is incremented by a number depending of the level*the bonus, the bonus is incremented by one when you successfully click on a tile, if you miss one the bonus drops to 0 so you can't say that my memory drops out of 20%^^

And the last two percents (98%) is now for the cheaters ^^, before 250k was 99% and 300k 100%, the leaderboard is full of cheaters now

Jesus Christ are these reaction times actually above average?