What have you written so far?

Me:

-4 book saga fantasy novel
-long ass mistery/horror novel

-3 short novels

-56 short stories

-12 poems

And im currently working in another fantasy saga, a new short novel and another short story. Its all shit though.

i put Finnegans Wake in a neural net and said I wrote the output

OP: is your fantasy saga's secondary title "Book (x) in the chronicles of (y)"?

also, who claims to have written a "mistery" novel if they can't even spell "mystery"?

did you mean "misery"? like Ivan Turgiditi's "Wet Socks"?

>5 novels

>3 novellas

>30 full length short stories

>over 100 poems

I've filled 15 notebooks front to back in the last 3 and a half years. I go through periods of writing rough draft after rough draft in 4-18 hour binges, and then i sort through the slush rewrite and rewrite.

>-3 short novels
UH I THINK YOU MEAN A NOVELLA SHITLORD

I'm just getting stuff down. Putting together a word hoarde. Gonna sift through this shit eventually. I have a predilection for heavily constructed compositions, so taking the text and just working with it like playdo ought to be easy and rewarding.

with my fingers? nothing

with my mind? quite a bit

Is sharing what books you've made not part of Veeky Forums? I'd hope you guys could give that info away

One short story
~30 poems
One very short piece of prose that was published on a Veeky Forums magazine (pretty cool but they didn't give me a copy)
Now i'm writing a long ass novel that i will never finish

1 short book (48k words)

7-8 poems

probs 12 short stories

I've got a few book projects on the go, trying to juggle them inbetween Uni work and trying to find a career after I graduate lel ;_;

I have that too, but it really shouldn't count for anything till it's down on paper.

There is a big difference

The first one I ever wrote was about a group of survivors wandering the earth for purpose ad meaning after the sun turned purple and everyone on earth basically turned into a vegetable.

The second one I've rewritten over 10 times and hope to send out to an agent soon. It's about a father passing down schizophrenia to his daughter, following them both throughout their illness. It explores the idea of how much power external forces control who we are, from mental illness to our mommy and daddy.

The third followed an aging, middle-aged mother after the death of her daughter as she develops manic depression and tracks down her daughter's killer. I based it on the Smiley Face murder theory in the sense that the police don't believe her as she's searching for this serial killer. She never finds him.

The fourth was narrated by a guy writing about someone he lived next door to sometime in the past. This character is revealed as more and more confusing. He's capable of senseless acts of violence and truly selfless acts of kindness at the same time. He ends up commiting suicide and leaving his neighbor as the executioner of his estate. The narrator finds Henry Darger amounts of writing in the guy's apartment. Jump to 10 years later, and his neighbor is world famous, post-humorously awarded the Pulitzer, and is considered a great thinker. The narrator finds himself unable to reconcile the idea of who his neighbor had been (at times kind, other times psychopathic) with what his writings and public stature. He still has control of a bulk of his neighbor's unread writing, and he absorbs himself into it for an answer. He neglects himself and becomes socially withdrawn. He leaves his family and muses obsessively over his dead neighbor. Then he starts writing, a lot.

The fifth one takes place in a little desert town and follows a man as he watches and experiences the town become obsessed with this little 10-page magazine that's published twice a week. Reading it evokes heroin-tier pleasure, and they can't remember what they read. They become so obsessed over it that, when fewer copies begin to be printed on materials that whither quickly, they resort to great lengths of violence to get it. At the same time, they become less empathetic, begin to forget things, and become unable to conjure up very simple words. The narrator meets the seemingly superhuman guy who's writing it, but he can't do anything. Then the narrator falls into a comma after a fight and wakes up to find everyone reduced to completely primal behaviors and lifestyles. The guy who's writing it exercises his control over them, ordering them to construct an arrangement monoliths far out in the desert. Then he makes the narrator walks until he passes out. When he wakes up and spends a while in the hospital, he searches for the town he grew up in. All he finds are the monoliths, built 14,000 years ago.

I'll come back to 4 and 5. Hope to get the 2nd done soon.

Nope, but i use the classic secondary title (the x of y).

As for the mystery thing, i dont write in english but in spanish. Im still not good enough in english as you could notice.

The second story sounds pretty interesting. The last one too though its more of a mindfuck.

right in another post

The fantasy saga is a very classic one. Its about a guy who is desperate to be a hero and have adventures (think Quixote but more murderous) and a dragon attacks his village so he goes on a quest to free it. An ancient conspiration unveils and blah blah blah. Its honestly a novel about depression and existence believe it or not.

The mystery novel is about a bullied girl that goes to a village in the middle of nowhere for treatment. Murders occur in the village and a ghost asks her to find his lost little sister. Its like a mix of Mean Girls and Insidious honestly. For teenage girls.

Then the novellas are
-some people get trapped in a bus by a demon. He plays a game with them: he starts possessing one of them in secret and if they dont discover who the possesed person is in five minutes he jumps to another host. The possessed dies inmediatly when he jumps out of them. I wrote it as a kid but its honestly not so bad.
-A strange story about a couple of hedonistic serial killers who seek refuge in a mansion. They are asked to find a baby that is lost in there.
-A story of a hero and a dark lord that discover they are part of a story so they rebel against the narrator.
-A shitty ghost story for kids.
-An autistic girl love story.

And now im doing a new fantasy saga with a lot of plot twists and shit, about five guys that become chosen by a god to protect another dimension in exchange for living happy lifes.

These all sound fantastic user. I'd say 3 is least interesting of the bunch, still good though.

Perhaps 'mistery' is a neologism meaning a miserable mystery novel?

>probably twenty short stories
>a novella
>twenty or more ghostwritten erotica stories
>A dozen or so personal erotica stories
>partially-completed novel
>dozens of random poetry
>a book of my own secret philosophy

The girl and village sounds like one that could make you very rich, I can see it for whatever reason. The serial killer one sounds interesting, raises a lot of questions. Mostly because I have no idea how that series of events came to be.

Thanks man

I take pride in my concepts

And yeah, the third one I started without knowing how to end. The end was sort of a cop out.

just 200 + poems

2 ss

>a book of my own secret philosophy
your diary desu?

At least 40,000 Veeky Forums shitposts

Writing is for nerds

Nothing. A few scraps of scenes I couldn't flesh out into actual stories.

I hate myself too much to actually write anything.

I've written quite a lot in just the last year. I have one book on the market now, and three others coming throughout the year. Probably two next year. Depends on how fast I can get what I'm working on at the moment finished.

Are you me? I hated the scraps of scenes I wrote so writing more seems a bit silly

My suicide note