/Phil/ Thread. Topic: Sandwhiches

I was making myself a sandwhich for lunch. and it came to my mind an question.
ARE SANDWHICHES
1. Bread Filled With Ingredients.
or
2.Ingredients Foiled With Bread.

to put it much simpler
Do you fill your bread.
or you put your dish in bread

if you still cant understand
Do you put less ingredients
or
More ingredients

if you still didnt catch my meaning
is a good sandwhich to you a sandwhich with enough ingredients
or a sandwhich so full of ingredients they drip.

Pic is the sandwhich. (sheddar,salted tomatoes,Tuna) To the oven it goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the definition of sandwich ?

& Humanities was a mistake.

according to oxford
>1An item of food consisting of two pieces of bread with a filling between them, eaten as a light meal.
‘a ham sandwich’

this thread kid is for pushing humanity sandwhich making to new bounderies.

describe your dream sandwhich please ?

Thats the most spread concept of sandwich but is it the truth definition ?

its the basic. its our duty to collect more concepts from the populace. since its the human who makes the rules her.

lets start by ourselves and our surroundings.
me i was raise to make sandwhiches like the following : a big chunk of bread. then spread cheez(if tuna) or mayo(if meat) all inside the buns.then put the primary ingredient(the scarce and tasty meat,chicken,tuna) then the secondary (abundent tomatoes,salad etc) in the you get a heirarchy , that goes from bread in base to meat on top. are you diffrent or like me ?

I know 'why' you're putting it in the oven but why are you putting it in the oven?

its just came from the oven. i did it to melt the sheddar and bake the tomatoes. yummy.

How do I screencap this and make it clear we are on Veeky Forums?

Does this board pretend to hate sandwhiches ? Hypocrites !!

gross. yall need some mericunt cheese grilled cheese cheese cheese with ham preferably cheddar

Grilled cheez.? intresting. how you make it son ?

I arrange my sandwich in a way that nothing falls. Also i do not thing there is a hierarchy of ingredients, since you can turn your sandwich the pyramid can be upside down.

>griddle to like 350
>butter and such
>bread and then cheese ham cheese bread
>seasonings if you want

I'd order pizza though if I had the option which I do

so you make more meat then secondary ingredients ?

great, i dont like that bread, sweet like a faggy cake.

Depend on what i want to eat

that says a lot.
so if you want to eat something you put it between bread and go.
no,i am like this : if i want to eat bread i put something into it and go.

I dont make sandwich all the time.

Deep

>Phil/ Thread
This is the literature board. Phil is that way

The essence of the sandwich is not whether you put one of its components ahead of the other, it is the entire sandwich
Each of the options you listed is a method of visualizing a sandwich but neither is more "correct" than the other, both are just strategies of conceptualizing the sandwich as a whole

stating the obviousand feeling smart.
are you a sociopath ? we know that shit, we just want to collect how you people think of it.

Your sandwich is not fundamental, which explains your struggle to define it.
All things are either soups or sauces. The entire world can be boiled down(1) to these two categories. A soup is defined by its quantity, a sauce by its quality. A soup serves as a vehicle for a sauce, a sauce as a modifier to a soup. Nothing exists in isolation, but can always be divided into a soup/sauce combinatoric.(2)

The sandwich(3) conundrum becomes trivial when we apply this soup-sauce dialectic: the bread is the soup, the tuna et al is the sauce. The bread serves as a vehicle: it's primary purpose is to provide a structure within which the tuna can perform. The tuna serves as a modifier: it moistens and salts the bread, and adds filling proteins to the sandw[h]ich as a whole.

Do not think that iussitism(4) is only applicable to foods, either. In Figure A(5), for example, the woman's face serves as a sauce to her hair, which is the soup. The hair provides form and definition, the face provides quality. In a full body shot, however, the paranarrative would be changed - her body would be the soup and her clothing the sauce. The elements need not always be physical, either - in an iussitic reading of a nude shot of the woman, her posture could be the soup, with her body - more specifically her skin - playing the role of sauce.

Speaking of nudity, the oft-parroted call for sauce that guarantees (You)s to posts with images of naked women unconsciously plays into iussitic philosophy. The sauce being requested is context, without which the woman is simply a form with no substance - a sauceless soup.

1. Or rendered, if you want a meatier soup.
2. Plato rolls in his grave at this statement. But Plato is merely the sauce; his grave is the soup in which he resides. Not even death brings escape from
3. Which sandwich? The sandwhich.
4. From the Latin Ius, meaning soup or sauce. It is no accident that this is also the Latin word for justice - the Classicals knew more than they let on.
5. Pic related.

Wrong.
your mom is a soup for my sauce. haha

No statement was made to clarify that this was known and the very question itself implies the opposite. You also don't seem to understand what the word sociopath means.

sorry i mean a sociologue.

so you are a sociologue who thinks he is doing the world a favor by stating the obvious because we arent humans to you.

That's a french word for sociologist that you're still using in the sense of a sociopath, as far as I can tell.
What part of the statement "your premise for the thread is baseless and wrong" is obvious and/or implies that I don't see you as human?

What about open-faced sandwiches?

your conception was a mistake.

Breadd

Sauce?

I saw a gluten-free sandwich that was just a sandwich without bread

But I also saw a bread-only sandwich that was just two piece of bread

But I guess the real question is can we anticipate future trough the feeling of enjoying the sandwich : if the intensity of the pleasure is seen in fact as it is, a qualitative one that involves more or less parts of our body and if we agree that by suppressing the movement of pleasure trough or body the pleasure is suppressed also, leaving only the thought of the pleasure, giving us the opportunity to acknowledge it as it is, an impulse dedicated to make us aware of the positive outcome of the sandwich, we can say that the act of the sandwich has no boundaries in space and time

pfffhngnnghhh

Be clearer with your critiques s'il te plaît

is a hot dog a sandwich?

Filename, man.
She's CUTE
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI

>Filename
I meant that ironically
Vid was ok though

Why not just eat something good instead? Sandwiches are for lazy shits that don't know quality or how to cook.

Yeah, I know. Just want to post the song, really
noice digits