So, is reversing aging possible, and if it is, when is it going to be available...

So, is reversing aging possible, and if it is, when is it going to be available? I just want to know if my mom will look like a 30 year old ever again (she's 60)

>inb4 it's going to be reserved only for the rich

Don't worry about that

i'm afraid your mom is very unlikely to live at that time

Next thread:

>So, is resurection possible, and if it is, when is it going to be available? I just want to know if my mom will be alive again to make her reverse age to look like a 30 year old again (she was 80)

>inb4 it's going to be reserved only for the rich

>Don't worry about that

Damn

>We figure out how to revive people
>"No! Let them rest, they would want that!"
>We all stay dead because of some retarded people.

Na I got a friend who got aging down to crawl, works pretty good on rats but not tested on humans yet

Oh and the "stuff" is dirt cheap to make

People that committed suicide should be allowed to stay dead though.

Since this is a pretty stupid thread let's derail it with:

If you had the chance to revive someone, who would you revive and why?

I would bring back Einstein so he can continue to advance science.

>a couple researchers ignore the retards
>do it anyway
>the risen people are happy because now they can have fun again
>retards get BTFO and ignored on the subject from that day on

these things aren't magically halted by individuals with power, or even public opinion, they're done in spite of that for shits and giggles

I would revive Hitler

no one cares literally kys

I listened to David Sababtini (guy who discovered the mTOR pathway) give a talk a few months back and he had a few slides about all these companies popping up now promoting rapamycin and mTOR inhibition as an anti-aging therapy.

He made a joke about being exposed to so much rapamycin in the lab he might as well be part of a clinical trial or something.

I'd say the results are looking pretty good, he's second from the left in this picture.

>he turns 50 in January

Nice, but what pill I need to take to become a Chad like him?

>tfw would be able to study subjects for centuries and become an expert in many fields
>you'll be able to experience centuries worth of discoveries and change
>if you want to change your field, you could just spend a few decades learning a new field
GIVE THIS MORE FUCKING FUNDING REEE

>wanting to live past the age of 50

I can see why a NEET from /r9k/ wouldn't want to, living an eternity as an absolute failure, but humans would quite enjoy it
we get to see the fruits of our labours flourish, and living forever would let those labours become ever more extravagant and grand

Can a brain even hold that much information?

maybe
we don't know yet since we don't have the capability to input that much information yet

CRYONICS

/r/longevity

sens.org

Gaius Julius Caesar. Because he'd be the most brilliant mind in any time he's alive in and he was killed before his time. Normally I don't believe that brilliance at one thing means brilliance at another, but I believe he's an exception. Anything caesar put his hand at he'd be the best in history at doing. I would then clone the caesar and make a slave race of caesars that would fix all our problems

You fucking pol scumbags make me so fucking mad I swear to god

This forum is for the advancement of science not your edgy fucking racist SHIT just fuck off back to fucking stormfront and never come back you fucking bitch, you guys are just fucking bullies and the end of the day you probably have small dicks aswell you fucking bitch just FUCK OFF and leave sensible people to talk about sensible things without interjecitng with your stupid bullshit all the fucking time

Hitler did nothing wrong

>So, is reversing aging possible
Theoretically, if we make enough advancements in AI and medicine.

>when is it going to be available?
It depends on how stable society is over the next few years.

>I would bring back Einstein so he can continue to advance science.
>Einstein
>"It's legally mine, I own the patent. That means I get the prestige and the recognition from science societies!"
The only Jew that would ever be worth revivifying is Jesus.

>WE WUZ INVENTURS N SHIET

Christcucks stay mad, not our fault you are basically niggers to us.

But this would solve every problem in the world. /not sarcasm