Does soy really turn you into a fag or is /pol/ bullshitting?

Does soy really turn you into a fag or is /pol/ bullshitting?

Other urls found in this thread:

roguehealthandfitness.com/the-truth-about-soy/
hekyll.services.adelaide.edu.au/dspace/bitstream/2440/76958/1/hdl_76958.pdf
ir.canterbury.ac.nz/bitstream/handle/10092/1391/thesis_fulltext.pdf?sequence=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is /pol/ bullshitting
yes, always
you must be a little poltarded yourself if the answer is not immediately obvious to you, brainlet

It has an effect on turning you into a fag yes.

50/50 of truth and /pol/ bullshit. It's more a western snug thing of "look, I can afford to not eat animals! You degenerates!" Not realizing that people in 3rd world eat this stuff to, you know, fucking survive.

Ive been vegan for ~2 years now, very occasionally I have some meat but usually 0 animal products. No adverse effects as far as I can tell from eating copious amounts of soy as a replacement.

don't worry op, it won't change you one bit

roguehealthandfitness.com/the-truth-about-soy/

Resist the Deep Soy State

Soy has strong estrogenic effects, and the saturated fat, cholesterol, iron, zinc, leucine, creatine, and b vitamins in red meat support the normal production of male hormones either as direct precursors, or through regulatory roles.

>Ive been vegan for ~2 years now, very occasionally I have some meat
???

>finally scoring that vegan pussy

ou contraire my friend

Yes, it does. I was an average straight guy when this strange fellow in a funny hat gave me some soy. I was foolish enough to taste it and ever since that I can't stop sucking cocks.

au

Soy has a lot of estrogen precursors.
It does make you more feminine.

You were a low test cuck that looked similar to one the males in pic related from the beginning.

Heavy lifting and eating meat/eggs can probably offset whatever increase in estrogen that's caused by soy.

What a fucking mixture

Explores correlations between obesity and soy consumption normalized by caloric consumption:

hekyll.services.adelaide.edu.au/dspace/bitstream/2440/76958/1/hdl_76958.pdf

Page 39 of this thesis on xenoestrogens, relative estrogenic action of genistein and daidzein relative to estradiol, total exposure of males and females page 44, page 98: total extra estrogenic load from dietary xenoestrogens. Up to nearly 2x, TWICE, as much estrogenic exposure as if they did not consume dietary xenoestrogens!!! The nice pie chart there shows that 35% of this is directly attributable to isoflavones. So conservatively soy products are making you at least 10% more bitch-like.

ir.canterbury.ac.nz/bitstream/handle/10092/1391/thesis_fulltext.pdf?sequence=1

I never eat soy and I'm still a fag so I guess some people just cant win.

I refuse to believe that pie graph from Microsoft excel ever got published, what happened to peer review?

To be fair its a thesis from 12 years ago.