When youre finally fed up sensory pleasures

>when youre finally fed up sensory pleasures

Women are beautiful but look they take muddy and corny shits like we do. Beauty is accepting this, to be blind of it is ignorance.

>tfw messing fetish

I not only accept it, I embrace it.

What's the point of this thread, honestly?

>implying muddy and corny shits aren't beautiful
>implying the contrast between feminine and biologic beauty isn't literary

all bookfags need to fucking die

That's what I said. Beauty is accepting the whole including the shit piss stink blood and sweat.

Women are a meme. Don't take them seriously

If you're a meme I'm a meme

My biological drive compels me to salivate over the female form.

it piss it shit?

You all need to boost your fucking test and start getting attracted to mother nature in all it's messy glory.
Happy trails on bellies - check.
Overweight - check.
Messy shits - check.
Hairy tits - check.

>he fell for the nature meme

Women are not beautiful except in a way that one might think all humans are

It seems very silly that in this modern age man and woman have become so separated that it becomes necessary to reconcile the woman and the human

you basically said nothing and that's a fucking lie unless youre gay and or sexually disoriented.

>Beautiful
Can you get any spookier? Most of them are sexually attractive which means you want to put your weenie in their gash when you see them or you're near them.

maybe its possible that men mostly love women because they love to reward their eyes as well as their own penises but are actually still really grossed out by the nasty "human nature" poo-poo aspect of the woman they're thrusting into.
maybe it's possible that real love, aka what "beauty" is just beating around the bush about, has nothing to do with biology and poop and just has to do with people being narcissistic and afraid of being alone
beauty is a mental game
idiot

That's fucking dumb. Thinking something is beautiful is no more spooky than thinking something is sexually arousing. The fact that there is overlap between the two does not change this.

What I meant to say was that the idea of "beautiful" is a spook, it's used to describe everything and nothing, and if you used it in the sense of "visually pleasing", then your statement that women are not exceptionally beautiful to men is just false.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

I can find beauty in death, a process, the equivalent effects of life

>Women are not beautiful except in a way that one might think all humans are

this made me cringe.
DONT USE "ONE" LIKE THAT, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOURE SAYING SOMETHING WRONG

Survival of the fittest
Attraction
Magnetism
Waves

You really don't need to think that much and let instinct kick in, art, esthetic is a universal language and finding common ground between emotion and rationality is far fetched because everything is in perfect balance.

maybe you can but maybe you're also psychologically disturbed and have no right to pass judgement on others perceptions of beauty in that pretentious way you did up there

>modern age man and woman have become so separated

Not true.

Woman and Man have commonalities but they have unique traits as well.

you are the worst man.
you need to learn about perspective.
Before you realize a "truth" realize that the opposite is also true if the circumstances that merely allowed your realization are still in place

How is sharing what you think is beautiful pretentious? Everyone's got an opinion

read your own post:
you passed judgement on those that see differently as "silly" and stated a "fact" that was clearly just an opinion.
you are the minority here you sicko.

wtf i hate plato now

Sexual dimorphism in humans has become exaggerated mentally as a result of attachment to sexuality being a crucial element of identity, something which has not always been so prevalent in the common thought process of humans as it is now

And those who seek to explain any element of human behavior solely through biological imperatives simply ignore the untold complexities of the human psyche

maybe it doesnt have too much to do with imperative and psyches as it has to do with actual biological differences?

boy and girl dogs are basically the same but male dogs are still more often horny violent rapists you moron.

look just get back to me when dogs involuntarily develop a hundred different fetishes or at the very least start having sex for pleasure and maybe then I'll consider this ridiculously reductive and short sighted type of argument

>believing the animals dont like sex meme
heads up it's a lie (people dont really understand brains that well)

fetishes and sexual "preferences" are just reflections of (mostly broken) personalities and are bascially irrelevant to this conversation

a conversation about biology's role in sexual differences*

*a conversation that has no place for sexual dimorphism which is basically just an animal-lusting-esque excuse for you to justify your seed/fetish

You're a virgin; We get it.

> which has not always been so prevalent

Sexuality is a primal desire and trait. Not that it can be stamped out or controlled. Roles in the past have been dependent on one's sex. For example, women produce breastmilk, they used to gather and skin game and cook for and care for hunter's home and child. Of course it also depends on the sociological setting.

> human behavior solely through biological imperatives simply ignore the untold complexities of the human psyche

I agree. The mind makes preferences. The mind drives the body. The mind can reshape the body. The mind can assume any identity it has set for itself. But it's also dependent on the whims of the body, hormones and such, which can also be manipulated.

The key difference between Man and Woman still remains in biological imperatives. The Woman has the facilities for incubating a child while a Man provides the sperm to fertilise it.

mental sexual dimorphism*

I took your mom's virginity

>Roles in the past have been dependent on one's sex.

This is not actually that true though

For example in ancient Greece a person's actual sex was mostly secondary when it came to sexual relations
The primary concern was the simple dominant/submissive dichotomy

>implying that dichotomy wasn' almost entirely based around gender with mere exceptions made for the homosexuals in the society

but you were there right?

cuz gay people dont use the same dominant/submissive dichotomy as straight people right?

>A mushy hole next to the asshole is what men want
Women are a meme

i just want a pretty face attached to a nice butt.
if she said nice things about me that's a plus.
that's all i really need and also how i know the op is wrong.

Nowadays you can be hunter and still be gay

It just seems obvious that the reason homosexuality was tolerated in ancient Greek society was simply because their entire concept of sexuality was based on something a bit less specific

By always assigning femininity to the submissive partner and masculinity to the dominant partner you just remove a lot of the pointless and limiting factors that western civilization has gradually worked its way back to

All I'm sayin is at the very least you wouldn't have to deal with people complaining about stuff like this nonstop if we could've just stuck to a simpler system like that

Loving someone wholly including their nastiness and flaws is wrong?

That girl has no ass at all.

xDDD!!!

You do know the basis of any good relationship is the submission between the two entities right?

3d Women are disgusting you massive faggot

it's more complicated than that you moron.
sure both sides submit in a way, but on a very different terms, generally dictated by biology.
this is part of why gay men (lesbians not so much) have a hard time, they lack that biological difference that makes reconciliation between the sides more possible

Trannies, if I buy a female doll and consider it a man, is the doll a transexual?

it's not wrong but definitely not my focus.
even when i get to know and appreciate them as a person and not an object im still choosing to ignore the flaws i realize are there.

>this is part of why gay men (lesbians not so much) have a hard time

hard time over what?

>they lack that biological difference that makes reconciliation between the sides more possible

What do you mean?

men are slaves to their dicks in a way that women are not. its a biological thing.

men and women merely make slight sacrafices for the other, also very easy for two women, but incredibly difficult for two men.

How do you react to fart jokes?

>men are slaves to their dicks in a way that women are not. its a biological thing.

I agree

But what kind of sacrifices are you talking about?

>men are slaves to their dicks

I always laugh when I read stuff like this especially on the internet

It just reminds me that modern day human beings apparently lack all semblance of self control

i dont get why youre asking, but sometimes they're okay. generally not though.

sexual relation-type sacrifices. "women" become increasingly supportive as the "man" becomes increasingly concerned for trivial provider shit that goes against their dick's best advice

>implying we haven't been slaves to our dicks for centuries
stop pretending you phony

We are what we pretend to be

If I don't want to be a slave to my dick and I don't act like I'm a slave to my dick then I'm not a slave to my dick am I

nah your dick is just kinda cucking you out of your own life in that case

>I am Yaldabaoth and I approve this message

>Yaldabaoth
>esoteric

>2011+6
>being a biocuck

Is this a funny way to say I wanna sniff her butt ?

>eating corn

When I see you irl, I'm going to kick your ass.

>Beauty is only one thing
Ah! the sweet summer child!

>thinks being fed up of sensory pleasures is the time to include more sensory realities in our appreciation of beauty
You need a better vocabulary, son.

I'm glad it's legal to fap to Hailee now

Ugh, those pictures are terrible.

>when you finally have no choice but to go full superiority complex

i'm not a loser i'm a wizard

When is it ever illegal to fap in the privacy of your own home?

go back to your hugbox dumb tumblr kid
i can tell by your passive agressive typin style that you're either a little faggot or a woman

FUCKING LEAVE!!!

Damn ... Her bum looks delectable

Nah that shit is disgusting m8.

I was fed up with them until I saw that hairy jewish ass you posted.

I despise all women the moment I ejaculate.

Everyone has poop inside them most times.

You're definitely not gay. Probably just a loser.

How Is your poop bag o' poop?

No tits, no ass, plain face. 5/10.

Old hags are not beautiful, they are beyond disgusting. No female is attractive past 16.

My body's doing fine, if that's what you mean. The skeleton I keep inside it is doing well, too.

How much poop do you currently hold in ur body?

I don't usually keep a running tally. Do you?

28.3 grams

What is beautiful, it's programming by genes. your genes tell the brain that it must find them attractive.
emotions are a spook.

BRAAAAAP

What is a spook, is grammar it is. Quick thinking yes.

She's an old hag, who cares.

Why is it that, every so often since I'm no virgin anymore I realize that those celebs look not much better than my girlfriend?

I doubt your gf looks better than MEW