How you holding up Veeky Forums?

How you holding up Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecISEJEor40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

crushing depression, mood swings, etc.

I'm not. I'm not nearly as intelligent as I thought and I will never achieve or study anything substantial, much like everyone else.

suicidal

Stressed, fear I may bald eventually

I have weed, doing pretty good.

Stopped doing meth like a month ago but still feel twacked from time to time, it's kinda nice.

Hope this gives your life contrast

The impending demise of the earth weighing on you too?

Managing, but barely. Extreme introvert working in a extrovert job I absolutely hate. Struggling to get a new job and now second guessing myself constantly. Drinking shitloads to deal with it, has escalated for years. Anxiety levels 10/10. Memory has been awful from stress, lack of social energy, and drinking. Everyone is noticing.
I'm not giving up. We're all going to make it.

eh. climbed out of a depressive episode and no i am just existing, not doing much, aw death grips n th 5th and that as cool, took 10 days off to hang out with my cousin, that was nice.
ive been extremely unproductive but i just got my adderall refilled so i hope that will change tomorrow, plan on waking up early tomorrow and go on a hike, if im lucky a hunter will accidentally shoot me, then ill self study by the creek for a few hours, then i will go to my family farm and take care of my aquaponics system, id like to do some e work on figuring out where i will go back to college
i make many plans like this but rarely see them completed
not OP but shifting baselines and biodiversity loss drove me fairly insane at a young age.its always on my mind and i can hardly feel emotions nowadays

I just failed my ochem exam. Hard.

I'm not even in shock, I just cant believe how stupid I was.

All that time wasted because I thought I could take shortcuts. Now, all that time has been wasted.
I'll have to completely relearn everything for the final if I even hope to pass with a C -

Good enough to get chances but not enough to make it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ecISEJEor40

let this seep in

Super bad, the girl I'm in love with does barely know that I exist

>roommates are talking all night
>can't fucking read because paper thin walls

Halfway starting to believe that turning on the LHC wiped out the timeline where things made sense, and that's why current events are so fucking bonkers these past few years.

not as bad as I thought I'd be right now. one of my oldest friends took his life a few days ago, aged 27. He wasn't one of my closest friends in adulthood, but we go way back and were really close as teenagers. We reconnected and got to hang out a bunch more times over the past couple of years. He was a really great guy, always made people laugh and feel good about themselves, hugged people goodbye...

It was seriously rough hearing about it a few days ago, and all of my close friends have been out of town or busy, but I've surprised myself by feeling more determined to work on my own problems instead of hopelessly depressed. It's kind of fucked up to feel a positive effect from my friends death, but it's really made it impossible not to confront my own issues. Now I want to work harder to balance the love lost.

Anybody reading this who's contemplating suicide, please reach out to people. As much as you need to, and then some.
I wish so badly that I could've helped my friend.

RIP bro. Hope to see you on the other side someday, somehow.

pretty good actually, I've started controlling life isntead of life controlling me

What are noise canceling headphones

Feeling pretty great. Just handed in corrections for my PhD thesis, been reducing my nicotine, caffeine, and melatonin use. Going to the gym more regularly, eating better, incredibly relaxed. I can feel my brain is starting to recover: I'm dreaming more, aware of the big picture of my life, libido is increasing again. Seeing my girlfriend more, teaching myself new things and working on a few projects out of interest.

Keep it up user, I quit 1.5 years ago. This is the first semester I’ve been back in school and I feel great now. It gets easier every day.

Not so great
I have some exams next week but I just can't get myself to study. Hell, getting out of bed required an ungodly amount of effort. Only times that I'm not like this is when I'm on ritalin but I'm out so that fucking sucks. Anyone here have a quick short term solution?

Outside of that I feel like I'm not making much progress in life, all those things I can achieve only to be held back by this low energy body. I'm not even lazy, my body just straight out refuses to do anything useful no matter how much I try to motivate myself.

IBS is destroying my life. I feel like shit all day. I'm also in a toxic relationship that I don't know if I should end.

Done theoretical CS and mathematics in undergrad.
In grad school take practical CS courses.
Easy to understand, but coding intensive.
Feel others are brainlets but have had huge programming experience.
Don't know what I am doing in life.

I'm so behind

Are you me 5 years ago? Your reaction looks healthy from here btw.

Pretty much

This picture is mismemed, it's nothing personnel kid.

I met the perfect girl and got to be with her for two month's but she moved far away to study four month's ago, we have no contact. It gets easier but it hurts every day.

i know this feel

Just accept being the fucking fool, you fucking retards. It's a constant feeling when you reach out of your comfort zone.