Differential stress induces shear on inclined planes

Differential stress induces shear on inclined planes.

Ok, have you learnt this from your first year as an undergrad in geology or what? Nice pic though.

i mean, that's nice and all OP but why did you post this? did you want to have a geology discussion or a physics discussion or what?

maybe he just want us to wonder why did he post that?

I'll have you know I learned this in 3rd year geological engineering.

I'm very smart.

go to bed, ryan

kpop

I took a semester in geology. It was pretty fucking boring desu. Buncha rocks.

Geography is better and more important than Geology if I can be completely honest with you

geology is mostly only interesting from the perspective of engineering.

cool, looks liek a zelda game

But isn't that just engineering, and not geology? I mean obviously there's some involved, but I found the actual study of rocks really dreadful. Also there's a lot of terms to remember that mean nothing to a layman, like "igneous"

>Also there's a lot of terms to remember that mean nothing to a layman, like "igneous"
maybe u just dumb

That's probably true as well.

haha not at all... i totally dont want to kill myself in my non engineering classes

haha

Nice

a weak bait

Pretty much all planes in geology are inclined, OP, I don't know what you're trying to say

i have that pen in black

>first year as an undergrad in geology
>3rd year geological engineering.

you have to be shitting me. This is 8th grade high school general science class shit in the 1980s. Were you asleep?

I would understand if you don't want to remember the difference between phaneritic, aphanitic, pegmatitic, and porphyriphic, but igneous is really too much to remember?