STDs

Will we see a scientific solution to the STD epidemic in our lifetimes?

Why don't we just euthanize everyone with an STD? Seems like the best option to immediately kill all STD strains.

Other urls found in this thread:

avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/eastern-europe-central-asia/russia
foreignpolicy.com/2016/11/22/russias-silent-hiv-epidemic-fskn-krokodil-aids-public-health-putin/amp/
avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/india
twitter.com/AnonBabble

most STDs lie dormant in females body and won't show any signs of transmissions in males genitals after years of silent infection.

Anyway, what did you cought?

STDs barely affect quality of life, so it's rather extreme to kill people over it. Besides, from political views, STDs discourage promiscuity and promote family units.

Robowaifu.

>STDs barely affect quality of life
let me know when you know what it feels like black cysts coming out of your penis shaft

Anyway, what did you cought?
Nothing.
That would require lying with another human to happen.

I'd euthanize brainlets first.

then why are you worried about STDs and not murderers or hypervelocity meteors or prions?

Now you know the truth, user. Now you know the truth.

>all rates are going up

>He thinks it's just blacks

avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/eastern-europe-central-asia/russia

foreignpolicy.com/2016/11/22/russias-silent-hiv-epidemic-fskn-krokodil-aids-public-health-putin/amp/

avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/india

Here are HIV subpopulations for the US. Clearly black men are the biggest contributors to the HIV problem in America. Blacks are 13% of the US population. 1/3 of black men are locked up. There is a clear connection between black bisexuals, "on the dl", and most HIV attributed to "straight" sex.

But, yes, around the world there are other sub populations that outkick their population numbers in STD transmissions.

Uh, why the difference between male and female?

1. Women are more susceptible to some STDs.
2. Jeromes and some Chads spread STDs. 1 guy gives multiple women STDs.

Also to point out males tend to be more systematic for STD then females. So a male carrier with symptoms doesn't get puss while a asymptomatic women get lots of dick.

I'd rather STDs not be cured, it's nice that a punishment exists for being a whore.

>Seems like the best option to immediately kill all STD strains.
Wow, you really tried hard to disguise your /pol/ thread, OP!

I say we kill all people with low IQ first to stop spreading the low IQ epidemic. We start with /pol/tards

>Don't be a whore

So hard, so wow

i am fugly so i don't care tbqh.

I don't do homo or interrace so we'll never know.

>Besides, from political views, STDs discourage promiscuity and promote family units.
wtf I love STDs now

Yeah it's called a condom.

Contrary to popular belief most STDs are completely treatable. Why would we eradicate something that isn't an issue

op is a huge retard

Ah OP finally shows his true colours, it's just a pollard thread in disguise

Nice damage control there scholomo

science created this by giving women the posibility to live out their urges.
politics and society enabled them.
now with the changes in politics and society I could imagine a decrease once the political system changes.