Real talk how do i resist ideology?

real talk how do i resist ideology?

YOU DON'T

masturbate less, try to listen more to people rather than waiting for your turn to talk, try to excerize somewhat regularly, don't take your own ideas for granted and be ready to contradict them (comedy can help with this)

create yourself moment to moment

This guy gets it.

The only way to escape ideology is inducing a coma or death. Even then, you've only escaped the subject oriented definition of ideology. Your body/corpse will "subjected" to ideology, either maintained or destroyed and so to will your memory.

The only true escape from ideology is the annihilation of all culture, memory and humans. Something along the lines of a super-nova. Even then, it will take sometime for our radio signals to dissipate into the void of space until the signal loses all strength and clarity.

i do more or less all of this already, except exercizing because my job involves manual labour. Thanks bro, I'm on the right path I think

haha sam hyde u r a faggot

Just love reading, and writing your own shit too. Read philosophers so as to puzzle them out, understand their thinking, and actively commiserate with them. Then do the same with 50 more, theorists too. Confuse them, pick and choose what you like, become the ideologue of yourself, if you can. It's the American way.

Thinking you can be above ideology is the worst ideology.

when someone says "believe things" you just go like "eh do I actually need to"

Sam Hyde is right about a lot of things

yeah (((Tim Hidecker))) and (((Adult Swim))) are definitley out to get him

whether he's paranoid or not has no bearing on his ability to do some funny shit for entertainment

>resisting ideology
>not consuming and excreting it like an uncaring flame until only you and ideology's ashes remain

They were though.

>x is right about a lot of things
the first step down the spooky road of ideology

>no-one is right about anything
You're lost in your own ego

Stop going on /pol is a pretty decent start.

>this

By not being a dumb faggot.

Find God. Ideology is the work of the devil and only exists to fill the void made by the absence of God in your heart.

Why would you want to resist ideology?

Napolean by way of Manheim, Marx, etc.
Basically the idea that ideology aka dogma is to actual understanding what demagoguery is to good policy.

Shaky at best, but there it is.

Unironically ironically this

Please do not bully Sam. He is going through hard times and going through a lot finally transitioning into a mtf trans woman

Critical thought. Not being a sycophant.

What a useless post

Actually it's a pretty solid post, more so than yours.

P-PLEASE MISTER HEIDECKER, GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK

I-I'LL DO ANYTHING

Trying to quit ideology is like trying to quit sleeping, you can't do it, and it isn't necessarily a bad thing it's something we need for our mental health, the only solution is to have self-awareness of yourself and your ideology and how it's affecting you, if you ever find yourself falsely believing that you're out of ideology then you're now truly within ideology.

>if you ever find yourself falsely believing that you're out of ideology then you're now truly within ideology
The truth in this statement rings out like a thunderclap.

>Basically the idea that ideology aka dogma is to actual understanding what demagoguery is to good policy.
No-one lives without dogma, that includes Stirner and everyone else. They could not be coqnizant if they did.

Or you could just say that logic is or is not valid, and see how far that gets you.

Agreed, but there is an appreciable difference in working within a dogma rather inhabiting it, so to speak.

they were though, how he even managed to get a season aired is beyond me

I am neither the champion of a thought nor the champion of thinking; for “I,” from whom I start, am not a thought, nor do I consist in thinking. Against me, the unnameable, the realm of thoughts, thinking, and mind is shattered.

Criticism is the possessed man’s fight against possession as such, against all possession: a fight which is founded in the consciousness that everywhere possession, or, as the critic calls it, a religious and theological attitude, is extant. He knows that people stand in a religious or believing attitude not only toward God, but toward other ideas as well, like right, the State, law; i.e. he recognizes possession in all places. So he wants to break up thoughts by thinking; but I say, only thoughtlessness really saves me from thoughts. It is not thinking, but my thoughtlessness, or I the unthinkable, incomprehensible, that frees me from possession.

A jerk does me the service of the most anxious thinking, a stretching of the limbs shakes off the torment of thoughts, a leap upward hurls from my breast the nightmare of the religious world, a jubilant Hoopla throws off year-long burdens. But the monstrous significance of unthinking jubilation could not be recognized in the long night of thinking and believing.

“What clumsiness and frivolity, to want to solve the most difficult problems, acquit yourself of the most comprehensive tasks, by a breaking off!”

>resist ideology by subscribing to an ideology
Nice try, christfag.