Apollonian or dionysian

what are you?

a mix

the quetion being: what are your most?

Are traps dionysian?

Mann showed me the pleasures of the Dionysian, so that one now.

this is so masturbatory

Anyone know any literature or just discussion on traps???

Symposium.

Are you boiling this complex dichotomy down to a buzzfeed quiz question

t. teenager who just read 'The Birth of Tragedy'

Because he just read one of them "philosopher" books he had heard so much about and wants people to know that he is big boy now.

If you actually look into modern research on mystery cults then you'll see that the Dionysian/Appolonian dichotomy is virtually non-existent within Greek thought.

>the most interesting simple thread in weeks
>turned into shit within 6 posts
Sasuga, Veeky Forums.

It's a Nietzschean one, though.

What's with mystery cults that refutes this "dichotomy"?

>>the most interesting simple thread in weeks

No it isn't. Fuck off you teenage dorks.

/thread

How isn't it? It's a fair question, since when did questions like these become pretentious on Veeky Forums?
What the fuck is up with this reddit influx?

It's like asking whether someone is Osirian or Setian. It is a fundamental misunderstanding of how the Gods are conceived within polytheism and attempts to boil it down to monotheism.

And the link with mystery cults is ... ?

You are fucking crazy if you don't think some people swayed more towards one god than the other.

>How isn't it? It's a fair question

You've subtly dropped your hyperbole in stating that the question is the "most interesting in weeks" to only saying that it's a fair question, and are now trying to claim that I was refuting the latter.

>What the fuck is up with this reddit influx?

I've been here for a decade you Reddit in denial.
>dis NEEEEETZsh reference ish da most interesting questIOHNNN in weeks! r u redDDIT?!!?

Mystery cults are how patricians understood polytheism.

No, i dropped it because you acted like it was ridiculous.
It is definitely the most interesting simple-question thread we've had in weeks.
You are fucking retarded if you think that talking about or referencing Nietzsche, on Veeky Forums of all places, is somehow pretentious or strange.
Go back.

What about traps is Apollonian?

I am a third party.

You are clearly more reddit.

>Go back.

lol @ you not being able to move forward in this exchange unless you convince yourself that you are less "Reddit" than the other person. I've been here longer than you have. Not that it even matters, and I'd never be the first to play this card btw. Why do you keep harping on this?

The question is dull as fuck we get it all the time from young kids who have nothing much to say after it. Rinse and repeat.

>not elevating the terror of Dionysian chaos into a life-affirming mode of being through Apollonian mimesis

I have always been both.
You see, my birth was

The Birth of Tragedy

pursuit of form, here expressed in gender.

>esotericist conspiracy buff thinks he's an expert on ancient Egypt.

Well keked.

Now it's time to go. Tin foil hats plz go.

Good fucking grief you're a moron.