Please help me Veeky Forums...

Please help me Veeky Forums. I sperged out during class break and asked my Econ teacher (very smart lady) if she was familiar with Nick Land. She hadn't, so I talked a little bit about how capitalism is the process by which biological complexity is converted into economic capital towards the end goal of machine intelligence and transcendent humans. I used the example of a sewer system created by capitalism could be thought of as a machine enhancement of the human digestive track. She looked at me like I was insane and asked me to send her an article to back up what I was saying. Anybody know something I can send her? I don't want to be the weird kid for the rest of the semester.

Posted from my iPhone

Other urls found in this thread:

ccru.net/swarm1/1_melt.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well there it goes Veeky Forums I am breaking up with her. My mom kicked her out of the house for being lazy but I am breaking up with her so I can be alone and not have to bother with people. Sex is boring don't fall for the biomeme. I'm probably not that interested in sex because I'm schizo but I was at first,daily, - it was nice being the dom and tying her down to my bed I even left some burn marks on her. Her kid is gone tonight to his grandparents so he isn't going to be wailing at 1am and she is gone tomorrow. In a day I'll be able to unarrange my room and sit in silence on my rocking chair which now serves as a clothes hamper.

ITT my diary desu

Op here. Funny you mention schizo because I also mentioned capitalism and schizophrenia to my teacher.

This thread is a bigger failure than I am.

can i get a quick rundown?

You'll get a better standard of replies if you post from your Apple TV

ccru.net/swarm1/1_melt.htm
here you go, OP

t. Nick Land

You sure fucking move fast. I thought you were married lol

I should have wrote fiancée (in two weeks it would have been wife) she started the whole " call me your wife you are my husband "

I'm done.

fanged noumena is back in stock on amazon
buy her a copy

Soooo is fanged Noumena a meme or actually worth a read?

What, she'd never heard theories about technology being an extension of the human nervous system? I mean, that's not even fringe shit, it's pretty tame.

>buying books

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>being an ingrate
Fuck off and kys

Lrn2dwnload, brain-let.

It's not that I have a lack of intelligence, it's that you have a lack of morality.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>intellectual property

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>fell for the progressivism meme
>fell for the teleology meme

why is Veeky Forums so entry level?

Spoken like a true hack with nothing of worth to sell.

Not an argument.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Better?

Nice. Feeling good and comfy for you, fellow Veeky Forumsizen.