Religious people aren't intel-

Get REKT you Euphoric morons taking everything so literally, some of us are spiritual for internal, not external reasons and you can still be a non-literal Creationist.
>God created the Big Bang
>God created evolution
>Six days from God's perspective
>And so on...

And yes, I'm an Anglican.

The idea that god created the big bang or created evolution is brainlet-tier theology directly in contradiction to the bible. Maybe you should actually read the damn thing?
t. Episcopalian
By the way, the episcopal and anglican denominations select against lower IQ populations because they require literacy from their followers.

>mean should be 100
>mean is 106
Everyone subtract 6 from your IQ

>White IQ
Kek. White people are so retarded. If you measured PoC atheists we would fucking destroy you. This is because white athiests are usually pseudointellectual fedora tippers who are only atheists because it is trendy. Black people are atheists because their intellect is too high to accept religion. That is the difference. Please call me when you have better data. Well, actually I'm sorry. I shouldn't have expected a skydaddyfag to know about statistics. I'm sure you can just have faith that you are smarter kek.

>Average IQ 106
into the trash it goes

>White IQ
This is why average is 106

we wuz atheist kangs?

Please show one study that claims this that is published in a reputable and serious psychology journal by a respected researcher.

>Posts low IQ levels
>Acts like we're supposed to be impressed

This thread does not belong on Veeky Forums. By the way, you don't need faith if you have evidence.

So what man, Godel starved to death because he was delusional
Are you gonna tell me he's not smart?

Do the same for , I bet you can't.
Nice try though, but you just got the checkmate.

>unironically calling niggers PoC
Hello >>>>\r\eddit.

>unironically believing that atheist negros are smart, when they are a combination of the low IQ group atheists and the VERY low IQ group nigger.
Seriously.

Not an argument, nor have you provided evidence. Thanks for playing.

Can you give us an article or scientific paper instead of this. Everyone can make and claim this.

>Personal Philosophy

>Holiness
so Jesus was a brainlet?

Nor did you in or .
Funny that, but again, you got the hypocrisy checkmate.

Sorry, moron, that idiot isn't me.

Their stupidity doesn't invalidate yours.

Sorry, moron, that idiot isn't me.
Their stupidity doesn't invalidate yours.
Postscriptum: I fixed your telltale Reddit spacing, you'd better be careful, newfag.

>Get REKT you Euphoric morons taking everything so literally

This is Veeky Forums, not /reddit/. We simply don't care because it's off topic.

>By the way, you don't need faith if you have evidence.

Evidence can be fake. Everything outside of mathematics needs some level of faith.