Kierkegaard

How and why is the Knight of Faith obedient? Abraham in "Fear and Trembling" is shown to be easily swayed and carried out God's command to kill his son but is that it?

Fuck off

>How
Read the Bible.
>and why
READ THE BIBLE

Why? I am trying to learn more about Kierkegaard.

We don't like Protestants here.

I am not a protestant. I am just trying to have a better objective grasp of his philosophy.

Have you read the book?

You can know his philosophy but to really understand it you'll probably need to be a Christian.

Fear and trembling clears it up. It's a short book, you should read it

Yes

You'd also need to be insane.

Now you're getting Kierkegaard!

Both of those questions must remain questions for it to be a leap of faith.

Also, the knight must fully understand that both of those are questions, and as well understand their implications if he is wrong.

It's his understanding that the questions exist that shapes his moral character. It's very japanese in a sense.

Becoming insane, and you'll regret it. Don't become insane, and you'll regret it. Become insane or don't become insane, you'll regret them both.

>shown to be easily swayed and carried out God's command
>easily swayed and carried out God's command
>carried out God's command
>God's command
>God

Belief in the demiurge is the ultimate pseud belief. It is without evidence and, more importantly, shows that you are unable to critically read the Old Testament. You must have a third grade reading comprehension.

>belief
>proof

I don't say Christianity and Scientism are the same ideology for nothing.

Anyway, Scripture is at the mercy of so many people that it almost has negative value. Anyone and everyone can write whatever they want, and anyone and everyone can choose to sanction anything and everything as Spiritually indispensable through infinite interpretations and so and on and so forth. Profound monstrosity aside, the Old Testament is no more relevant to untangling the process that ties one's essence to one's existence than the phone book. It it part of the same Historic theater with, say, Homer's Odyssey or what have you.

We can all agree that Kierkegaard is a pleb and nobody likes him

I like this post

Well user he is the last step in philosophy. Everything that came after him was objectively bad in comparison or just a reiteration (with heavy doses of autism in Wittgenstein's case).

Respect the quads, not the opinion; but respect the quads.

what a waste

>Belief in the demiurge is the ultimate pseud belief. It is without evidence and
Jesus and Paul both say that Satan is the ruler of the universe, if you read the Greek NT and not the KJV or even more corrupted translations.

The suffering and blood cost of the natural world is undeniable. YHWH demands blood to appease him.

I'll get you some scriptures if this thread stays alive and anyone still cares.

Respect them both.
One of the most overrated philosopher

>Belief in the demiurge is the ultimate pseud belief
I guess Plato was the Ultimate Pseud then for coming up with it.

Post them man.

>I guess Plato was the Ultimate Pseud
>just now realizing this
Welcome to the realization that everyone who has read that hack has come to.

in my heda i always read his name as kike regard

P O S T

O

S

T