Post your guilty pleasures. Pic related

Post your guilty pleasures. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionmania.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guilt is a spook for beta males

The first Magic The Gathering book, Arena I think, is amazing and the comfiest book I've ever read. Definite guilty pleasure

Stirner's my guilty pleasure too

My nigga! The book is fun.

Harry Potter
Discworld
Dresden Files
Sci-Fi novels
Sword and Sorcery shit

fictionmania.tv/

tee bee aitch

Fight Club and Catch-22

The xkcd books.

>Sword and Sorcery shit
Gimme some god-tier recommendation senpai
No Dragonlance and no Wheel of time

I read the shattering (another wow book) when it came out and I enjoyed it

Should I be ashamed?

No

Yeah I used to be pretty big into the warcraft books, but dropped interest the same time I did so in WoW. Been trying to catch up again and there's like eight of them in the backlog now, including The Shattering.

Fritz Lieber

The guy looks pretty neat, thanks

The Horus Heresy

That's perfectly acceptable. If it were the Gor books you should be ashamed.

>comfy adventures with Garth
>those mustache twirling scenes with the obviously evil Gamemaster
>those scenes with all the degenerate Guild Masters or whatever
Arena is such a joy, it doesn't take itself seriously like other memefantasy by hacks like Martin, it knows what it is and doesn't strive (and fail) to be something it's not. The villains are laughably evil, the heroes are crafty and quick thinking, the women are sexy. I love it, we need more straightforward good vs evil stories nowadays in fantasy.

>WoW lore
>Jeff Grubb

It's legitimately the best of all the Warcraft novels. It's a shame it's the only one that Grubb wrote.

Agreed. Last Guardian is the shit dude!

But don't get me started on Knaak, his books are the worst by far in the entire Warcraft series

Yeah Knaak is pretty damn bad. You can play a drinking game for every time he uses the word "Macabre" or the phrase "It was all he could do to..."

kys yourself

I really dislike Golden. She made Arthas fall in love with a horse and basically removed Kel'Thuzad from the story.

Knaack wrote a shitty Warmachine book where a badass iron lich was beatten up by a radioactive anthill. The ants were normal sized and he is like half fire.

Should I be ashamed?

I have a manipular legion of Star Wars EU materials

:)

>tfw reading takes to long to even have time for a guilty pleasure, when the magnum opi are piling up

zombie shit

It's pretty good. Really wish erotica had better stories

What's wrong with WOT?

I don't really have any. Is that weird?

But this looks like the best thing ever. If I were to judge the book by its cover.

My dad is rabid fan of that series. He always gets the new installments within their launch week.

Murakami is my guilty pleasure.

you should feel 17% ashamed

yes

not at all!

the early ones read like legends and are pretty cozy

>Guilty pleasure
???

KEK