>Bad eating habits
>Messy rooms
>Unhealthy obsessions
>Shit jobs with no value
>Mess in their minds and all around them
>Can't face up to their fears
>Shit relationship with parents and family
>No friends
>No gf, no sex, one user says he is in love with a south am. prostitute cause she showed him some kindness
>Existential dread everywhere you look

>Peter B Jordanson thread
>"LOL MUH FROGS MUH ALT-RIGHT"
>"This is such garbage, he doens't understand what he talks about, what a fucking fraud!!!!1"
>"POSTMODERNISM IS NOT A PHASE MOM!! IS MY LIFE!1"

Sort yourselves out, for fuck's sake Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4T4d075KDtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off you racist scum

youtube.com/watch?v=4T4d075KDtg

how 2 sort myself out? some dude in an old jordan peterson thread told me I needed to slay the dragon and rescue my father from the whale but I couldn't make heads or tails of it desu femme.

what a retarded looking maggot

Its Jungian metaphors, he basically meshes esoterism with pragmatism

Basically, beyond the most biological stuff like "YOUR BRAIN DOESN'T WORK WELL IF YOU DON'T EAT/SLEEP/GO INTO THE SUN/PLAY", you need to sit down and make a written effort to make a conscious project out of your life instead of just winging it. He says writing your thoughts down helps you sort them out.

Schedule, make lists, write down what you wanrt, what your life will be 1, 5 and 10 years from now if you keep indulging in your vices and what your life will be 1, 5 and 10 years from now if you instead were to do all that you actually want and indulge in furthering the virtues you would like to further.

If you lads like postmodernist, in technologies of the self, Foucault says that the "Know Thyself" meme spurs out of a Greek School of thought which made its students write down everything they thought and did every night and then review their progress and shortcomings every month or so, so they could have an objective way of seeing how they mental state had evolve, and basically, literally knowing themselves. Somehow it got transformed into this idea that you one day get an illuminating sense out of introspection achieved by sitting down thinking about nothing for years.

I respect Peterson but I tend to disagree with his framework. I like his self-authoring program and he seems to have generally solid life advices, but his whole Jungian dealio seems like an article of faith. I guess there's nothing wrong with that as AN interpretive model is fine, but it seems a bit rash to judge everything in those terms. That could be a bit unfair, but those are my impressions of him

>20 years of clinical experience
>PhD
>good arguments backed by proper studies

Figures Veeky Forums would hate

>mfw OP is Dr. Jordan B. Peterson, PhD. coming into my home to sort me out

>MY HOME, ELAINE

>Unwarranted elitism runs rampant
Elitism makes boards great. Sure, if it goes too far it stifles discussion, but a lack of elitism leads to first to aggressive plebism and then rampant shitposting as on boards like Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums.

real elitism is esoteric

When one of your graduate students is sucking your dick and she says she's read Gulag Archipelago

>good arguments backed by proper studies

Dude, be Jungian hero archetype, LMAO.

Bravo faggot, bravo.

>be you
>watch Apocalypse Now
>"dude, like, hurr, bang bang, 'splosion, the horror, such a shitty movie, it's like old transformers hue hue"
>Too smart for Jung

>mfw

>Everyone is fucking depressed
that is 90% of the boards here desu

>>Shit jobs with no value

name me a job that has value that isn't doctoring or lawyering

>she

The other 10% is /pol/

>There's one thread to pour down your feelings:
Lmao there's always at least 4 "tell the group about your depression" threads at all time

the fact is most of the people here are teenagers going thru babby's 1st existential crisis.

Freddom is in your grasp, mein brothers.

>The other 10% is /pol/
>/pol/ isn't spitting violent rhetoric about the outgroup as a way of coping with their own self-hatred
?
It's 100% of people on this site, user-kun. Socially adjusted non-depressed people don't go to an anonymous Juchen bonsai-pruning forum to hang out. Non-depressed people don't rely on anonymity as a crutch to protect their egos from the shame of a post they might make now only to regret it or be mocked for it later.

You are dumb, closed-minded, and a newfag

/pol/ is about having fun, stop projecting your bile, your degeneracy kills your body and your soul

They*

But I already do quantification of the self.

Really made me think - how would one "fuck off"? Is this a physical impossibility?

Check out his writing exercises on I can't be fucked to remember ehat website but check out jis videos and you might find them. I know the links are on his website though.

Good argument cuntfuck

>everyone on Veeky Forums is that guy who shitposts from his masturbation den
Back to bed, Timothy

What do you want, absolute certainty?
Life is very "hands on" and interpretive once
you get beyond material needs and shit.
Life is a leap of faith, build you
character, face your fears, deal with
your shit. Life is not an endless field of
choices all of which have equal value.

Jordan Frauderson

10%

Your description of Veeky Forums matches mine, you put it in meme form.

Good job bucko.

shit thread

>citation needed

Oh fuck, i actually laughed at this.