More like this

More like this

Even though I think life is ultimately pointless while there being no reason to live besides continuation of the struggle, I also think that what happened once can happen again. That said, I believe that given an infinite amount of time I would come into existence again eventually, just due to pure chance. But then the struggle would just start all over again, every insight would be lost, and I'd be driven to seek a none existing truth once more because I don't know better. That's the reason why I think a conscious life represents the least amount of suffering we can hope for and we're doomed to life one way or another.

dude i just like memes

I think this picture confuses the opinion that the Civil War was less about slavery then what is typically taught with the opinion that it had nothing to do with slavery. It's kind of in between. Slavery as a state's rights issue, etc.

Wait, what's the fifth one?

XKCD author is a prime example of Mount Stupid.

Digital Hyperstition.

Except the tomato is a fruiting bud of the tomato vine.

And here we have a willing and ready example.

>I think this picture confuses the opinion that the Civil War was less about slavery then what is typically taught with the opinion that it had nothing to do with slavery. It's kind of in between. Slavery as a state's rights issue, etc.
Yea, the fact that the north was creating laws (becuase they had more power on the federal level) that would tank the south's economy was what caused the civil war. Not that slavery wasn't important, it just wasn't completely moral cause.

given an infinite amount of time I would come into existence again eventually, just due to pure chance
when will this meme die?
infinitude does not imply plenitude
use your noggin fella

Would be extremely likely though.

>Yea, the fact that the north was creating laws
Creating laws specifically about slavery
>that would tank the south's economy
Because of their heavy use of slaves
> it just wasn't completely moral cause.
I don't disagree with this but I would add that every practical element of the causes of the civil war wouldn't have been an issue if there was no slavery (or everyone agreed that keeping slaves was great) because all of the non-slavery issues were only a problem because of slavery.

Who hates plato though? He seems entertaining enough

not even xkcd

>durr le inferior thing is actually the best thing durr

Fucking Christ, what happened to this place?

Popper

>what happened to this place?
>posts a /pol/ maymay

I think you know. I think you're partly responsible, bud.

Marxists ruined this board with their autism long before us.

This is really good. What is the second to last one though? Currently at the Gnostic stage. Huxley was an earlier development for me.

Made me lol

What? I rarely see Marxists post outside of scant philosophy threads... I almost never see people making Marxian analysis of books. On the other hand, I see kiddos from /pol/ posting "lol nigger (i said it again) do not want! xD" or "lol women can't write" on threads about black or female writers frequently. Plus all these fucking threads started on Spencer, Jordan, and the rest of the sophist ilk, or even more embarrassing threads "what's some good right-wing literature". /pol/ is responsible for the degradation of all boards on Veeky Forums.

>"lol women can't write"
They can't though. You don't need to be a "Nazi" to see that. It's self evident.

Wow. How surprising and enlightening of you. I actually thought when I posted this: "I bet he is going to ignore everything I say and say something about 'niggers' or women being bad writers."

That's the worst thing about you /pol/tards. You're boringly predictable.

In addition I want to add that I guarantee you wouldn't understand "Nightwood" at all if you read it. And it's not because of Djuna Barnes' writing talent.

A woman or black -can- be a decent writer but it's extremely rare. For some reason it really triggers people like you, to state the facts.

And that's why we do it.

Seems like the usual female drivel: can't make up her mind, can't commit to anything in life because too driven by muh feelings, hormonal imbalance and hedonism.

Women are actually disgusting.

>A woman or black -can- be a decent writer but it's extremely rare.
>this much damage control
You just categorically said "They can't though" and you already backpeddling? The one thing I do admire about /pol/ is their brazen arrogance and persistence.

>it really triggers people like you
Yeah, you're debasing me by using a SJW neologism to avoid actually talking about the issue. I've seen this enough from /pol/ for 2 lifetimes.

>And that's why we do it.
>we
How absolutely pathetic that you're so empty inside that you have to associate yourself with a goddamn internet image board. Do you have anxiety about being a fucking individual?
stirnerspookface.png

Doesn't even deserve a thoughtful response.

>you already backpeddling?
The exception proves the rule. Only autists expect qualification of every statement, especially when it's tongue in cheek. If 99% of good writers are men, I don't see a need to qualify that with "but in extreme cases women can be acceptable". It's not backpeddling, it's clarification for the autistic.

>you're so empty inside that you have to associate yourself with a goddamn internet image board
Just how you're so empty inside that you need to associate yourself with actually erroneous positions so that you can feel part of something with faux superiority to others.

>Do you have anxiety about being a fucking individual?
So insecure you can't even identify with the possibility that one can consider themselves part of groups and retain their individual self. I don't even agree with most of the average posts on /pol/, I just enjoy their brazen handling of snowflakes such as yourself.

>
pretty easy to see that you're a poltard because the only response that you're capable of giving is about 'women can't write lawl self evident why dont gurls lyk me'

just stop already. 'that's why we do it', how depressed does a person have to be to take time out of their lives to represent a bunch of fat grease pigs on an imageboard. /pol/tards sure are quite sad

are you going to respond to anything that he previously said though...

You have no reading comprehension. Also, my wife is a wonderful traditional conservative woman whose intelligence greatly dwarfs your own. We're going to raise lots of privileged white children and oppress you degenerates back into your safe spaces.

pretty autistic senpai desu

>We're going to raise lots of privileged white children and oppress you degenerates back into your safe spaces.

xD

If you're going to samefag, at least change your writing style. A great demonstration of the magnificent potency of your mind.

Pic related. It's me and my family.

>people who disagree are samefags

lmao tehee xd 1 2 3

This is even more upsetting. Why is Veeky Forums so bad at grammar?

lmao its the internet yuou fugckiin nerd

I just wanted memes