How do I lower my intelligence to the level of a woman in order to relate to them and write female characters...

How do I lower my intelligence to the level of a woman in order to relate to them and write female characters convincingly?

I think I read/heard somewhere that drinking a lot of cough syrup can lower a persons IQ; did you try that user ?

Writing female characters is easy, you just follow the most banal and cliche tropes you can think of and don't try to add any progressive shit. All the best female characters are conniving promiscuous "emotional strategists" that contribute nothing good to the main events other than being a physical and mental dumping site for the useful male character(s) to fuck. Just like real life. Basically women are shit mirrors.

pretend you're gay and find some girl friends. afterwards observe and mimic them, and after a while you will become retarded

I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability.

you need to lead the charge here and write interesting characters who are female.

the females of this day will read these characters and become them.

>the females of this day will read

>the majority of readers are female

>the majority of "literature" are picture 'zines

>the english language is made of 26 memes writ in different patterns to make you meme in your mind

I know this is bait but I'm really tired of shitty virgin neckbeards dumping on females because they've never held a sustained conversation with one.

It's obvious you're rejecting them just because they rejected you.

Woah. Sexist!

nu male detected

but in all seriousness, few women are capable of a conversation where there's actually a dialogue, and not a one sided conversation on matters not of the purely external world

>Reason
>Accountability
Good. But don't forget about:
>Emotional stability
>Self-awareness

not him, and I agree with you completely

but ifyou're going to women for philosophy you are sorely misguided

women talk about superficial things not because they're dumb but because that's what they are attuned to.

fish riding bicycles, etc.

Watch films and television shows.

Can I lower my intelligence by watching Tarkovsky or Kurosawa?

guess you're stuck being a shit writer.

You don't need to lower your intelligence. Just observe and mimic them. They're simple creatures. Always have been. It's why men are so confused by them. A woman will say something straightforward and the inexperienced man, giving her way too much credit, will consider 30 possible interpretations of her words, never deciding on one, and then conclude that women are too mysterious to be understood. In fact they're as easy to understand as dogs.

>A woman will say something straightforward
No. A woman will say something and she will mean the opposite or she will be subconsciously assuming X. She then will expect you to act accordingly to what she FEELS and what she thinks she meant.
And men will take her words seriously, as if they were something more than a riddle exteriorization of barely conscious feelings. Women are better understood by ignoring half of what they say and not taking the other half seriously. They will respect you waaay more this way. They instinctively expect to be treated this way and they reward you for it. Not that you should give a fuck about what they approve or disprove anyways...

End of rant.
tl;dr caffeine is a hell of a drug

>Most have better capacity for reason than most women.

The reason anybody would think this is solely narcissism.

Read Cosmopolitan and Salon.com

>t. person with zero social intelligence. (autist)

Y'all bitch and moan about women all the time like fucking chimps.

Here's the real scoop on men and women:

If you think most men aren't equally as retarded and vapid as most of the vapid banal women, open your eyes dip shit. Have a conversation with some bro, and realise that 90 percent of dudes barely have two fucking brain cells. The only reason you would think they're any better than the 'women' is that you're too self important to realise, or you just think your masculine interests are arbitrarily better than feminine interests, and somehow less superficial, (even though they usually are just as superficial.)

Secondly, smart people don't talk in literal speak. The thing about women is, is that they are usually far more socially intelligent. They actually read body language, tone and context into conversations, while a lot more men are incapable of picking up on intricacies.

You know those men who get loads of pussy, inexplicably? Its because those men have high social intelligence, and they read between the lines of conversation. They 'get' the words and vibes that women are giving off that you virgin fucks don't.

You're all cucks.

No, but you can gain some insight into female behavior without actually having to interact with them.

Lmao, what a retarded white knight you are. And you tell me to open my eyes? It doesn't get much more ironic than that.
You have a point here tho:
>90% of dudes barely have two fucking brain cells

>Social intelligence
And how the fuck do you think I'm able to write this post? Is it because of a lack of social intelligence? Go fuck yourself.

If you're writing for a progressive audience just write a male character but call him female. They eat that shit up.

Wow, look at this cuck

>Retorts to post calling them retarded cucks by acting like retarded insecure cucks.

Shouldn't you be prepping the bull instead of posting here?

>And how the fuck do you think I'm able to write this post?

That autistic screeching? I imagine your only able to write it with a lot of flapping.

The truth sounds like screeching if you're bluepilled.

>implying most men aren't the same
The only difference is that women talk more, thats why it seems like they are dumber

>And how the fuck do you think I'm able to write this post?
>Is it because of a lack of social intelligence?
Oh boy.

>tfw to smart to know the touch of a woman