I waited for what felt like an eternity

>I waited for what felt like an eternity

>i jerked off in the dark parking lot looking at single mothers passing by my car with their children for what felt like an eternity

wtf?

>it's another "author uses future tense in order to be edgy and original" episode

>exploring her flesh

It's a common phrase you dip. Are you one of these retards who rape thesaurus excessively just to come up with 'original' new ways to express the same old shit?

It's a fucking overused phrase that I see in every goddamn "horror" story ever. I'm not asking them to change the entire English language as we know it but I just don't want to see the same EXACT phrase over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. If I was forced to eat spaghetti every single day of the week id start to get tired of spaghetti too.

t. cookie cutter mystery book writer

BARCAROOOLEE VER BRAAAAAAAANT

sounds quite accurate desu

The guy making these threads is reading my book, isn't he?

Tell us about your books froganon.

I never said there were multiple—oh shit he got me

Tell us about your book(s), then, you fucking weirdo. Get on with it!

What do you want me to say? It's a harmless, innocent school mystery series without greeks. I sometimes fall guilty of cliche expressions, but reading prose that tries very hard to be original and clever all the time gets tiresome fast.

Give us a sample. Now.

Sorry bro, I'm not here to make a name for myself.

How sad is it that I can relate to this

>that's how it was supposed to happen, anyway. Little did I know how things would turn out differently that night...

>I picked up a thing of

It called a cliche you retard.

*record skips* "thats me, you're probably wondering how I got here."

>He stretched his legs

>I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding.