What happened to reading groups?

What happened to reading groups?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8Ab23jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>an activity that necessitates hours upon hours of silence and solitude
>lets make a group out of it
common sense i'm guessing

Women decided it was to become a female thing and thus killed the reading group.

We realized they don't work. The discussion is pedestrian and participation drops quickly.
Some people read fast and some slow, so the discussion is all over the place.
The discord ones are pretty good.

There's always someone that suggests a political book of some sort. Typically it's a feminist.

Wow, ALL the replies to this thread are pretty good.
Well done, people.

link discord

>What happened to reading groups? >reading groups

discord.gg/8Ab23jk

/pol/tard get out

I'm assuming you're a triggered woman?

This. Why do women have to invade and ruin everything that men enjoy? It's like they are allergic to letting men have fun.

I'm thinking about starting a Ulysses reading group in the second week of April, for those interested. I've mentioned it before. I'll make a chart and shit.
Its gonna be 3 weeks, a chapter per day, catch up on Sundays.

They're not. They just need us for everything. This is a man-created world ruled by men, always have been and it still is. They follow us around, they infiltrate every woman-free community we create. "Men love women. Women need men". "The main difference between men and women is that men are crazy and women are stupid". "Women: cows with lipstick" (deeper than it sounds).

Reading groups are just a conduit for people to talk at each other without actually listening. They're boring and give you no insight into any of the books you read that couldn't be done yourself.

This is actually very profound and accurate but I'm bursting with laughter at the thought of some deeply triggered Veeky Forums femposter reading this.

Yeah

>The discord ones are pretty good.

There's a designated board for frogposting, guys.

>He thinks apustajat are /pol/
hahaha vittu jos you knew where they vitun orinated from and what kind of threads were the original apustaja threads :DDD

I did a chapter a day and it worked really well except for Circe but not because of the length but getting crushed by Oxen of the Sun beforehand. So however you work it out try and make a day rest or extra day in that part.

you should set it up so you finish on bloomsday.

wasn't there a Veeky Forums project going on too?
it seems like it disappeared earlier this month