Has any work of literature ever covered this kind of subject matter...

Has any work of literature ever covered this kind of subject matter? I'm running dangerously low on fatkino and need to branch out into other mediums to get my fatso schadenfreude fix.

This picture is hilarious, the entire scene is. An army of waged workers, paid with tax dollars, who all hold university degrees working feverishly to keep this pseudohuman with no discernible value alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rAW7EN07iCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>An army of waged workers, paid with tax dollars, who all hold university degrees working feverishly to keep this pseudohuman with no discernible value alive.
There is something terribly sad and banal about this, desu

Maybe Jabba the Hut fanfiction?

Ever think about how YOU'RE a pseudo-human?

fat guy detected

More like infrahuman.

Is this My 600lb Life? Which episode?

Man it is insane that humans just get bigger and bigger the more they eat. I can't imagine what early humans would have thought about this guy.

I think it's just funny, honestly. It's so absurd. Like a microcosm of late stage capitalism- the delusion, the disgusting body, the mental gymnastics of the human lard bucket as he rationalizes the repulsive behaviors that will lead to his death.

>how can white men compete

don't forget the family members friends and workers who sneak food to them when no one's around

>a bunch of government bureaucracies and social welfare programs allow for this to happen
>HURRR DAS CAPITALISM

God, I know that. The next episode aired on wednesday, but fuck me if I can't watch it till friday.

I'm trying to get matt paxtons secret life of hoarders, but I can't fucking find it.

I'm dying over here.

ONE LITTLE EGGROLL?

The Tunnel is some great fatguy/smallpenisshame lit

the worst part is that this fucking subhuman is on camera, saying he'll fuck the system because fuck everybody, they give him money.

Look at his smirk. He thinks it's funny. People are digging through the folds of his fat, his formless, flesh mass, and he still, STILL, he thinks it's funny.

The last time I had an OP, I tried to walk to the operation room, because, being pushed on a bed while I could walk was super embarrassing for me. And this fatass, this FUCK, on camera saying fuck taxpayers, fuck them, he's milking the system, and he likes it, he's as the fucking GALL to smile, nay, smirk, while people are fighting with the huge swaths of his flesh, like it's fine, like it's funny. Fuck this guy. Fuck him.

tl;dr: fuuuuuuuck

Unfettered capitalism makes Americans fat because anytime restrictions are introduced you get
>nanny state
tirades on Fox News etc. Now if you're talking about keeping these people alive, you can blame the Enlightenment for that

look, I don't watch reality tv, but I have this weird obsession with fat fucks. Serial killers and hoarders too, but fat fucks the most. There's only so many documentaries , and I've watched all of them at least a dozen times. Let me live, dickweed.

The only thing I find funny about them is that they're always acting like whiny teenagers.

probably would have worshipped him

For the state to absorb the costs is also nannying because they are taking care of the consequences for them.

Why don't they just feed him less?

Being that fat should be treated similarly to involuntary commitment for the mentally ill, i.e. he should get locked in a hospital ward and fed shitty airplane food until he calms down.

Go look up the "Two Compartment Problem".

the yurope novels are 30% insulting fat people by volume

>with no discernible value alive.
mmm i love it when mediocre minds with a high-school grasp of the language start to talk about the value of lives.
Please post an exhaustive list grading people by race/profession/age/attractiveness/whatever arbitrary variable and order them by 'value'.
I could use a good laugh.

>I don't watch reality tv, but I have this weird obsession with the types of spectacular fails fed to me by tv
Passive bottom feeder detected.

>Your post
I got my laugh

youtu.be/rAW7EN07iCg

muh freedoms

wonderful straw man. I didn't claim that any race, class, color, creed or profession wasn't valuable. I claimed that this 800lb invalid who has absolutely no desire to get better, gleefully harasses the people paid by the state to attempt to care for him and also abuses narcotics is not valuable in any way other than an object from which we can extract schadenfreude until his heart mercifully gives out.

A just society would not allow for a creature like this to exist in any fashion.

He's making jobs you see. It's all good and totally not a sign of the downfall of society in the slightest. I don't know of any by name immediately, but the "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" count? In sense the movie Wall-e covers it too.

there are 6000 reality tv shows and I watch 2 of them. Fuck off. Also, show me a serial killer reality tv show.

As a virtue ethicist I'm not usually one to call people spooked, but holy shit user you need some ghostbusters.

Not cool, dude. Critics of capitalism should be fat positive. Discrimination and bigotry are right wing fascist ideals

user are you just looking for fat fetish fiction? You can find that on Writing.com, on DeviantART, on the Dimensions Story Forum. There's lots of places.

Are you looking for real life tales of woe? I'm not sure anything will get better than the shows you're already watching.

No. He has a point. You are the one clearly spooked by some inherent human value comfort.

Do you have a link to this video OP?

You'd have to be spooked by your rampant pathologies to not consider this bad if you are this fat and spooked by egalitarianism if someone else is.

Very spooky thread

Steven and Justins story
James K. is mandatory too.