What's it feel like to be in love, Veeky Forums?

What's it feel like to be in love, Veeky Forums?

i don't think life is worth it without being in love desu

We need a fucking book that describes being love

You actually care about what happens to the other person on more than the base human empathic level we have with most people.
Plus touching someone else is really really nice.

like salty milk and coins

visual novels are superior in this respect

It's very painful.

not sure but if it's anything like shakespeare's sonnets i'd like to experience it

i've lost touch with the concept desu

Nah, life's pretty ok

since only first loves are truly incredibleincredible, i will recount mine

>missing the person violently, feeling like your chest is about to explode if they don't respond to your texts RIGHT NOW
>immense joy that seems to drown you as well as your surrounding when you get to see the person
>deep feeling of contentment and trust and happiness when you're both spending time alone together (not sexual, I just stress). This feeling is felt so deep inside your body that it's almost a resonating vibration
>not a second is boring with them, even their yawns you don't want to miss
>physical contact is like a shot of heroine
>kisses send your soul to heaven, or at least that what's it feels like. Imagine your soul slipping out of your body and being pulled upward towards the sky
>first time sex, man oh man, it's something special.
It's so taboo for teenage sex where I lived so it made the entire thing even more exciting and adventurous. I trusted him so much, I wanted him so much that I didn't care what my mother would think. It was the best sex I've ever had, even 10 years later. Nothing like the kind of passionate, vigorous first time sex. It can't compare to being fucked senseless or overpowered. He had to ask me to relax and loosen up my grip down there. Embarrassment trampled me so I tried my best to go limp all over, hoping he can enter. When he finally got it in, there was an alarming sting but then he pushed deeper. Every stroke felt like heaven, he kept calling out how tight I was and how he might not make it. Despite all that, we fucked for what felt like hours. I've never heard myself moaned and cried like that ever after. We had sex entirely in a missionary position and he had hit my G-spot that way. He made me cum just mere seconds before he gave out himself. His face, I'll never forget it. It was pure ectasy. I never experienced a G-spot orgasm before and I swear I could feel all my abdomen muscle contracted. My pussy contracted around his cock which made him shiver. I've never enjoyed sex more than I did after my first time. Now having a stroking penis inside me seems boring and I just wait for them to cum already.

To end this, I think you don't wanna know how bad it was for me when that first love ended.

I'm a phoneposter, sorry for the many typos and mistakes

Tbqh I popped a fat bone to this one

>since only first loves are truly incrediblei

Speak for yourself famalam, I've had the same intensity several times.

I have only experienced unrequited love, it felt like having a knife across my heart 24/7, just seeing her face and getting a drop of her aroma was heaven, is stronger than any drug I've tried.

That's pretty hot desu, unfortunatley my first love was almost a crash course in relationships and she ended up becoming very cold towards me. She said it's a time in her life she wants to erase from her memory.. her father died and she tried to kill herself whilst i was with her. She seemed to not be able to grasp how much I went through with her during that time (all out of love), alas can't change a way somebody feels, just a shame how little it all meant to her. Yet to feel the same about someone since, i'm sure the time will come.

You should try literally any drug.

I have done psychedelics and opis and they still can't top it. Psychedelics are the ones that come closer. But I can’t take drugs anymore :(
How am I supposed to fill this void?
Fuck this gay earth

Lucky man I see. Do recount your loves for us so we all may enjoy it as much you did

what kind of weakass drugs do you Midwesterners get out there?

I think you had had weakass love tbqh

This just sounds like shallow puppy love. The kind of love that is exciting, nerve-wracking, obsessively sensual, but ultimately unstable, unlikely to last, and far from the deep bonds of true love.

All you need to know is in Plato's Symposium.

Warm, like having a fuzzy kitten live in your chest cavity and occasionally displaces your organs with some adorable gesture prompting random bouts of agony and anoxic panic.

Plato's conception of Love is purely pedagogical though.

For the first time in my life user, I feel love. It's absolutely terrifying. I'm freaking out about fucking this up.

To put ze blue cock inside ze red lower lips, and tell ze "lies";

making poesie sing, and fingering, and strumming lies, until the muse LOSES all empathy.

Then a "jazz"-PUPPET is formed by the UNromantic-marionette;

for the mostly thruster says to the mostly thrustee,

"you may leave now, to Europe, Asia, Africa, the Americas, and Australia,

- anywhere you want, 'cuzz everyone is gonna take you there, they really-really are.

Au revoir Cherie,

do not bid adieu to the dumbass, as you bite your lips,

and flow a riverrun, that I certainly DO NOT enjoy swimming in."

it feels so good and important that everything else, whatever you formerly thought was the entirety of life, shrinks down to the size of a little leaf floating in the middle of a huge ocean.

I can't explain it. You look around you at everything mankind has ever accomplished and you can't help but think that we've only done it because, for a moment, we forgot about that feeling.

Like other posters, I've done a bevy of psychedelic drugs, and none of them are comparable. Psychedelics just seem to induce a temporary madness in me. But love, even more than poetic inspirations, feels like a madness that is wholly in line with the purpose and the destiny of the world.

needless to say, it was unrequited

I think love is a myth, a dream, a desire projected onto a person that fades as they reveal their ugliness turn by turn.

well there was a lot more to it than just that, but I contrasted these very intense emotions with other relationships I've had.

The way I see love in an adult way is sacrifices, compromises and endless patience. Having that said, the only truly overwhelming emotions I feel in these "dutiful" relationships are: pain, forgiveness and slight contentment. Hope that explains my storytelling

Become addicted to ze first, for that will ALWAYS be ze best, ALWAYS;

for listening was listened, and the 3 footer could barely put the tip in, as

he read your mind for everything you wanted,

and he made you sing, and dance like the songbird that you are,

NO ONE can ever take the place of the first, for he

was Gatsby, Tom, and Daisy all rolled into one,

(and brought out any character at the snap of your fingers),

with a stamina to last 72 hrs for one session, with no breaks.

Remained leashed to the first, for he KNEW of ALL things.

-----
But really, he CARED soooooo much, that's why you girls are higher than ecstacy wherever you go,

and melancholy always sets in inevitably,
and he's there to comfort you

because he knows of ALL things.

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly," L.H.

But you're probably right.

But "Caesar", I say onto your cynicism, "Cannot the LIES two people share, ever be mutual manipulation?"

pure pedeology

It's a drug. Like all drugs, it's addictive, ultimately harmful, and you should stay away from it.

>tfw wish I'd never been in love

ruined my life Tbh