Why do this board denies there's racial diferences in IQ?

Why do this board denies there's racial diferences in IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.138.3468&rep=rep1&type=pdf
journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0956797612457952
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3705354/
youtu.be/tE9jiPyLYZA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3737365/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Binet
pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/
lancasteronline.com/news/local/plain-growing-amish-population-doubles-every-years-now-totaling-in/article_caa902dc-8fb3-11e5-b08a-c33a7cce45ff.html
cas.uab.edu/peacefulsocieties/2012/08/09/implications-of-amish-population-growth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why not

It doesn't. Racebaiting is that way:

are you a need fag, it doesnt

>race

There's your problem op, population differences in IQ is recognized. The problem is race is way too broad of a category to applied blanket averages.

For example not all East Asians have an IQ average of 105. In China there are a number of non-han ethnic Chinese with IQs around 85-90. Also surrounding countries have averages lower than 105. And in cases of a population like the Koreans there is at least a 3 to 6 IQ point difference between the North and South populations.

>And in cases of a population like the Koreans there is at least a 3 to 6 IQ point difference between the North and South populations.

the north still uses leaded gasoline.

and they are fine! clearly there is nothing wrong with leaded gasoline

i remember using a pellet gun with lead pellets that i kept in my pocket when i was young, and never really bothered to wash my hands too often. wonder how many iq points i lost for that.

The North also uses "night soil" which has resulted in not only poorer nutrition but also an estimated portion of their population to have parasitic worms in them. Which has been shown by nearly every defector that goes to south Korea to be treated including the latest one this past week.

Its because they have been necessarily brainwashed by society. The morons cant know that there is definitive proof that whites are of superior intelligence, because thats how things like the Nazi party and The KKK start. So society, the media, and scientific journals have to make it seem like everyone is the same using things like affirmative action, diversity quotas, and biased studies to perpetuate the illusion that everyone is the same. The racists think they know other races are inferior but for them its just beliefs, no more true than (insert religion here). Fairly intelligent humans know there is a difference in racial intelligence, based on evidence, and pose retarded questions like the OP of this thread.
The true patrician teir of racial intelligence awareness is to realize that yes, some races are, on average, smarter than others, and yes there are statistical outliers. However, for the good of society we need to keep up the illusion that we are all created intellectually equal, to keep the less intelligent people from discriminating against other people based only on the color of their skin. After all, differences aside, we are all entitled to the same opportunities for success, love, life, and the pursuit of happiness reguardless of intelligence or skin color.

>However, for the good of society we need to keep up the illusion that we are all created intellectually equal, to keep the less intelligent people from discriminating against other people based only on the color of their skin. After all, differences aside, we are all entitled to the same opportunities for success, love, life, and the pursuit of happiness reguardless of intelligence or skin color.
Then why are whites being discriminated and literally replaced in their own countries by muslims and africans??? We are all entitled but somehow non whites are more entitled than others

i used to chew on those/hold them in my mouth so I wouldn't have to keep opening up that little round case every time I took a shot. You're fine.
I think.

Everyone looks like a great basketball player when they're playing against someone in a wheel chair.
>that whites are of superior intelligence
it's actually Chinese and jews, but whatever.

>Then why are whites being discriminated and literally replaced in their own countries by muslims and africans??? We are all entitled but somehow non whites are more entitled than others

Not him but you need to think about how this came about in the first place. The Africans were first brought over in mass to European colonies to do labor either for cheap or because health hazards. Muslims came because of trade business, oil and refugee status due to proxy wars started by America, EU and Russia.

The replacement rate is attributed to first world living tendencies that emphasis consolidating resources to a few children while third world living places emphasis in having many children even with low resources.

Also WW1 and 2 did not help European populations at all by effectively deteriorating your future replacement rate by killing off +40 million of your own people.

>Then why are whites being discriminated and literally replaced in their own countries by muslims and africans???

Because whites refuse to reproduce. Why blame "muslims" or "africans" when it's white people who can't get a fucking spermatozoid in an egg at least twice in their entire fucking lives?

Fuck off back to /pol.

I don't think anyone denies that tests show differences. The debate is the cause: nature vs. nurture.

everybody with a functioning brain notice race differences in intelligence. even without any studies the blacks i have met were in average extremly dumb. i mean most of the people believing in no racial differences dont believe in god at the same time but if u dont believe in god how could u explain that 60.000 years of different evolution lead to the same iq?

There is no debate. Studies have already proved intelligence is 85% genetic, 15% environmental during childhood and adolescence and ~99.9% genetic from adulthood onward.

Generalizations on the general population aren't very useful when you're interacting with the top 1% of humanity
Need to make judgements on a case by case basis

What the actual fuck, gonna need a source for this

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.138.3468&rep=rep1&type=pdf
>IQ differences can be traced to both genes (40%) and shared environments (25%) in early childhood, but genetic effects increase in importance with age (to 80% in adulthood) while shared effects dissipate (Plomin, DeFries, McClearn, & McGuffin, 2001). For example, adoptive siblings end up no more alike in IQ or personality by adolescence than are random strangers, and instead become similar to the biological relatives they have never met.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0956797612457952

Not him but despite genetics being reported that high, environment can still have profound effects.

Malnutrition at the prenatal phase and iodine deficiency during childhood can reduce IQ. And that reduction can stick throughout adulthood if no proper intervention is used while still young.

maybe if u are at work but not in daily life

First of all, IQ test is a meme. Anyone, besides people on this website, takes it seriously. Secondly, there's no general agreement about human races definition in scientific community.

Depends on where you live, there's a difference in average intelligence/behavior of the average person in urban, suburban, rural, military and academic area.

First of all, you have it the wrong way around. Iodine supplements during the prenatal phase can increase IQ by as much as a whole standard deviation, but after birth it doesn't do all that much.
As for malnutrition, unless you're a child in Africa I wouldn't count on not getting all the hottest vitamins preventing you from reaching your genetic IQ by more than 5 points.

Is it environmental? A bit. Is it profound? Absolutely not. As studies show, even though environmental factors between two genetic twins may differ and affect their IQ during childhood and adolescence, by adulthood the heritability of IQ becomes at least 0.85, making the environmental factor a modest 0.15.

there never is about anything

Many psychologists take it very seriously, especially considering it's the only psychometric to offer stupendously accurate predictions and general but precise correlations, you can derive criminality, job performance, financial stability, happiness, and probability of mental illness all from IQ, and it has the added bonus of being pretty much entirely genetic and immutable throughout a person's lifetime which explains and compounds its accuracy.

We don’t. However we don’t use those statistics to support theories of racial superiorty. Why? Because their is variation in iq distribution. That means that individuals in ethnic groups differ more than do ethnic groups compared to other ethnic groups. If you don’t know what that means, it means that the only accurate way to analyze people’s merit is by analyzing them individually, and not as members of groups. Because assuming group identity onto individuals is racist, except the far-left doesnm’t think that way.

>IQ test is a meme

How to recognize a utter brainlet.

Everyone who says this doesn't know anything about g-factor. But once you understand g-factor,its hard to just dismiss IQ tests as nothing. Honestly, the only good thing IQ controversy has done is that it made intelligence testing so statistically sound because it had to face so much scrutiny, unlike other psychometric testings from psychology.

>Secondly, there's no general agreement about human races definition in scientific community.

Perhaps, but don't act like this has anything to do with any real scientific disagreement instead of it just being pure politically driven.

>but after birth it doesn't do all that much

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3705354/

>Our review found that regardless of study design, iodine deficiency had a biologically important impact on, or association with, mental development. We believe that the best estimate to date of the effect size of iodine supplementation on mental development in children 5 years old and under is 0.49, which translates into 7.4 IQ points lost due to iodine deficiency.

All those correlations are false or at least unreliable, since the IQ test is deeply flawed. It's a multiple choice test! That's the worst way of evaluation possible! In addition, the concept of intelligence is vague and there's no consensus among psychologists.

you sure those were lead? the ones in the round case were copper. mine came in a square box.

and some of the more recent research shows that lead adversely affects iq even at very low concentrations. i don't think i ever ate any of them though

Lol, this is a joke right?

>it's a multiple choice test

Bud. You have no idea what is on that test lmao.

>Secondly, there's no general agreement about human races definition in scientific community.

because it's offensive to prove they're statistically dumber

>interacting with anybody but other geniuses
>ever
I have robots deliver my grocery shopping

Whites dont refuse to reproduce, they refuse to go on government assistance and be a leech on society. Which is required if you want to have more than one child on the median American income. Niggers will have eight babies and spend their welfare checks on crack and somehow still feel like they arent a complete waste of space.

Here you go, OP.
youtu.be/tE9jiPyLYZA

yea. I don't even remember seeing any copper ones back then, I think that's a recent thing. Only BBs, from what I saw, were copper. These were the pointed .177 pellets.

>literally a liberal talking: but you can't define race, but muh IQ is not real science, but multiple intelligence BS, but IQ is enviromental
trash video.

>sources are literally neatly listed in the description
Inept moron, you are.

Pop-sci articles that are just a transcription of the video while actual research has long since dubunked all that bullshit are not valid sources.

>(((some))) pop article debunks my IRL experience with people from diferent races
have you ever met average black peoples IRL?

they barelly can understand complex concepts and they speak in simple phrases.

>Pop-sci articles
What the flying fuck are you blind fools on about? Is this some strange defense mechanism or something? The peer reviewed literature is listed right there. There's no escaping it. You can't run and hide.

>he has never deal with people of diferent races IRL
basic IRL observation can show darker races are dumber.

t. brown spic with 130 IQ

you can't tell me that your (((gender))) studies just proven the sky is green, I can clearly see is blue.

> they refuse to go on government assistance and be a leech on society

they're paying taxes, which means they have the right to government assistance. It's the government's job to ensure there are enough people in the future.

You're just looking for excuses. Maybe white genes inhibit sexuality or something.

In any case, it's not evolutionarily viable so enjoy disappearing. You won't be missed.

I wasn't aware Nature dabbled in gender studies. I art aghast.

>my jew profesor using neo marxist theory taught me that sun is cold and chorophile is red

this. you dont even need studies for that. black people i have met were often realy dumb almost retarded while some that were quit intelligent were at least mixed. that doesnt mean that there are no intelligent blacks at all but they are obviously rare.

kek.
u missunderstood him, the thing is they dont pay taxes.

>anecdotes
You're not even trying.

What was peer reviewed? The "theories" that say that anything is a form of intelligence, from building IKEA crap to picking up sluts, even though all those so-called "intelligences" can be abstracted and returned to the pillars of intelligence and crystallized knowledge, which they absolutely must be because there aren't task specific areas in our brain, just general cognitive areas (motoric, visuospatial, patternal, etc) that can get better at specific tasks by strengthening the neural connections that went in play with the routine activity?

Or is it that IQ is environmental, which a google search of all available research confirms it is 85% genetic by adulthood?

Maybe IQ isn't a real science, even though its application has been successfully used to predict intelligence in the absolute majority of the cases in which it has been applied, and correlates with many areas accurately, having been developed for over a century? Luckily your sources did indeed confirm that it's not a real science, because... its results hurt feelings, you get better at it by memorizing your answers and doing it again and because intelligence is whatever I want it to be so it can't be clearly defined, which ties neatly into my theory of multiple intelligences, I mean, they're practically infinite!

But I guess you can't define race, because definition requires distinction of meaning between fields of objects, and clearly there is no difference in skin color, athletic ability, intelligence or aggression between the races. As scientifically proven by your sources, science has always been good at that sort of thing- proving that some things just can't be defined. What a shame.

>some journal written by some jew professor just proven that the sun is cold

try to speak with a non mixed black and you'll see they can't even speak with fluity retard.

you can clearly gauge a person intelligence by his language skills.

Hell, I'm not even a native english speaker yet my english is more detailed than your average black speaker.

So everyone who pays taxes should just have shittons of kids and let the government pay for them? Sounds like a plan. Financial ruin here we come!

Some of us have to be decent, civil, human beings for this whole society thing to work. Niggers just refuse to do their part in that. They think that the government is there just to pay for Jamal Jr.’s food. I got news for you Jamal, if whites get “evolutionarily” phased out, the rest of you arent far behind.

Why don't you start by telling me what your issues are with the first article listed instead of spouting inconsequential nonsense about what you personally think is being said.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3737365/

It's mostly a multiple choice test, user. I know because I took the test.

>Whites dont refuse to reproduce, they refuse to go on government assistance and be a leech on society. Which is required if you want to have more than one child on the median American income.
>This is what retards believe

First off not every U.S. state is California or New York. There are plenty of other states with lower cost of living.

Second you fucks do choose to not reproduce because you're all obsessed with getting into upper middle class/ rich and not being burdened by kids. If you lower your standards a little you can easily reach Amish tier reproduction rates (5-6 kids per family) without sacrificing too much and being on welfare.

Third the cost of living being so high on average comes from chuckle fucks like you who just accept price hikes on everything rather than giving the middle finger to corporations, housing and banks and moving elsewhere. The average person/ family is easily capable of building a 1 or 2 story home yet for convenience sake you don't.

White flight has shown jobs follow where white people go yet you ultimately let the corporations who produce those jobs cuck you out thousands per person in living expenses later on.

So it's quite clear that you choose not reproduce on your volition.

Ah, the classic "le race doesn't exist because muh racial genetic variety and indivuddals hurrrr"

Are you familiar with the Venn diagram? Imagine two circles that have 95% overlap with each other, yet the colors of the two circles are extremely different from each other, yet that difference can only be clearly in the parts that don't overlap - the parts most observable, that bear the most meaning for interpretation.

white people pay taxes you fucking moron, so they're entitled to aid if they wanted children (which they don't). Learn to read or shut it.

they should have at least 2 kids to maintain population or stop whining that they can't keep their race alive. If immigration or government aid wasn't there most western countries would have disappeared.

And that was assuming "niggers" do nothing. They contribute more to society than you apparently.

>Some of us have to be decent, civil, human beings
judging from your comments, you're not any of those things. As I said, I'm going to enjoy watching retards like you disappear from this planet.

I'm sorry, what were your issues specifically? Can you actually provide evidence to the contrary? Or is this just you giving up?

Sorry, clearly I haven't spoonfed the idea clearly enough for you to understand.

It doesn't matter if most genes between races are similar when the ones that aren't make all the difference.

Alright. I accept your concession.

Because IQ is a concept invented by psychologists, and psychology is a pseudoscience.

IQ is a meme, but genetic intelligence isn't.

Because there is no evidence that there are differences in IQ between races.
Now prove me wrong.

nice bait, nigger

Again with this bullshit. IQ test were made to find the low intellect in European populations meaning if you consistently score in the retard range like African Blacks have since the end of slavery it means you really are fucking retarded. Besides you dont need IQ test just observe THE AVERAGE BLACK person and notice how alien they behave compared to even the most moronic of whites. Its not surprise that blacks are the dumbest humans in America based on academics either, its no surprise they are the most anti intellectual race in America either because they are mostly impulsive dumbasses this is also a thing seen in the West Indies and Africa as well.

Your denial over racial IQ has nothing to do with data, its your stupid white altruistic drive to look like a good person no matter what because being a racist is evil and bad and you would rather die than be a racist. Its not logical at all so fuck off and leave Veeky Forums.

>IQ test were made to find the low intellect in European populations

False, it was made to test education readiness in kids and became jerryrigged to use on adults.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Binet

>The commission was asked to create a mechanism for identifying students in need of alternative education. Binet, being an active member of this group, found the impetus for the development of his mental scale.
>Binet and Simon, in creating what historically is known as the Binet-Simon Scale, comprised a variety of tasks they thought were representative of typical children's abilities at various ages.

>Binet was forthright about the limitations of his scale. He stressed the remarkable diversity of intelligence and the subsequent need to study it using qualitative, as opposed to quantitative, measures. Binet also stressed that intellectual development progressed at variable rates and could be influenced by the environment; therefore, intelligence was not based solely on genetics, was malleable rather than fixed, and could only be found in children with comparable backgrounds (Siegler, 1992).

>Following Goddard in the U.S. mental testing movement was Lewis Terman, who took the Simon-Binet Scale and standardized it using a large American sample. The new Stanford-Binet scale was no longer used solely for advocating education for all children, as was Binet's objective. A new objective of intelligence testing was illustrated in the Stanford-Binet manual with testing ultimately resulting in "curtailing the reproduction of feeble-mindedness and in the elimination of an enormous amount of crime, pauperism, and industrial inefficiency

>It follows that we should question why Binet did not speak out concerning the newfound uses of his measure. Siegler (1992) pointed out that Binet was somewhat of an isolationist in that he never traveled outside France and he barely participated in professional organizations.

>Why do this board
Are you black?

Then you took bullshit

It is a generalized test of pattern recognition speed and accuracy

Because races don't exist.

You're jumping to conclusions that have nothing to do with what I said.
First, I didn't say anywhere that average black people doesn't have low IQ. I said that there isn't a general agreement among scientists about human races definitions. Are black people a race? Are white people a race? We don't know. What we call "race" is just common sense and a useful term for some practical purposes. Although I don't deny that "human races" is taboo in scientific community, we still don't know if human races exist or enumerate them. Therefore, talking about racial IQ doesn't make sense.

Second, IQ test has a lot of criticism and flaws. If every person on the news who has an IQ score greater than Einstein is a really genius, I don't know why we still don't have proofs about P versus NP, Riemann hypothesis, and other Millenium Prize problems.

>have at least two kids
Do you have any idea how many Jamals there are with 8+ kids? You literally cant compete without becoming a degenerate piece of shit so you dont get sued for tens of thousands a month in child support.
>contribute more than me
Nigger i made $80k last year in a low cost of living area. I own a house and i pay my taxes. That already puts me above 99.9% of the black populations contributions to society.

>You literally cant compete without becoming a degenerate piece of shit so you dont get sued for tens of thousands a month in child support.

The Amish are able do it and they are white.

The Amish population isnt growing nearly as fast as the black population. Im not worried about white people going extinct or anything, im just saying white people dont have 10 kids on welfare nearly as frequently(cant forget about trailer parks) as black people do.

conservative whites have better birth rates than blacks, last time I checked real data.

>environment can still have profound effects.
And if you cut someone's legs off at the knees they will be short regardless of genes.

But in normal circumstances genetics dominates.

That's due to a lack of education and lesser instances of the women working. In any society where both parents are educated and work, the instances of child-rearing lowers.

Doesn't matter if it was "jerryrigged". Prove that it doesn't work. Oh wait, there's bajillion of papers showing that it works.

>your stupid white altruistic drive to look like a good person
This is called "virtue signaling"

Humans and bananas share 50% genes. Does this mean that we're the same?

No you fucking retard, it's the difference that matter.

This paper is a metastudy and uses data from Rosenberg et al. 2002. They found the fst value for humans to be 4.6%.

Canadian lynx has taxonomically established 3 races with 3.3% fst value.

Templeton 2013 picked 25% fst value as an arbitrary point for human races and to compare it to chimpanzee races.
>Hence, human races can indeed be studied with exactly the same criteria applied to non-human species. The main disadvantage of this definition is the arbitrariness of the threshold value of 25%, although it was chosen based on the observed amount of subdivision found within many species.

>The Amish population isnt growing nearly as fast as the black population.

Actually...

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/

>Among Hispanics, the total fertility rate is 2.4. For non-Hispanic whites and for non-Hispanic Asians, it is 1.8. Non-Hispanic blacks (2.1) have higher fertility than whites but lower fertility than Hispanics

lancasteronline.com/news/local/plain-growing-amish-population-doubles-every-years-now-totaling-in/article_caa902dc-8fb3-11e5-b08a-c33a7cce45ff.html

cas.uab.edu/peacefulsocieties/2012/08/09/implications-of-amish-population-growth/

>Professor of Rural Sociology at Ohio State University Joseph Donnermeyer, the leader of the study, indicated when he released the figures that the growth rate of the Amish is 3.1 percent per year. That figure is vastly higher than the population growth of the state or the rest of the U.S., which are less than 1 percent.

Blacks have a bigger population of course but their rate of growth is not the highest.

this is a huge wall of "wellllll they're worse but it could be because of these reasons I guess...."

this argument is retarded

>Why do this board denies there's racial diferences in IQ?
We don't, now fuck off.

what did you shoot with yours?

I see these talking points every now and then and they are being refuted every time. This autists just compiled whatever "evidence" he could find that supports his bias.