Is he Veeky Forums?

Is he Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kga2soqvMF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if you're under 25

If not, he's pretty damn close.

No. He went full retard with tpab. He embarrassed all of those who had such hope for him. Just another case of doing what's easy and accepted.
Woah, I'm black. Guess I should write about racism haha

>writing about what he cares for makes him a retard

kys

>TPAB was just nig-nog music about racism
Dude, you missed the point. I suggest you actually read into the lyrics. Start with Blacker the Berry.

If a retard raps about potatos it doesn't make the retard smart just because he cares about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kga2soqvMF0

My friend would hate you for comparing hip hop to literature. Not because he's a fan of literature, but because he likes rap and is sick of people saying that it's poetry.

That being said, yes. He is Veeky Forums. And yes, good rap is poetry.

It's to poetry what grafitti is to art.

No, he's kino

I leave Veeky Forums for almost a year and this is what I come back to? What the hell is wrong with you people?

good kid maad city is the Ulysses of rap so yes

Bitch sit down. Be humble

And Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music is the Ulysses of noise.

Yes!

Why I started the thread. First rapper to realize that the bombastic and braggadocious ethos of black culture has become/was a detriment to it.

>1, 2, 3, 4, 5 I am the greatest rapper alive
Whoa...

The biggest detriment to black culture is the fact that it has nothing to say besides being black, or dealing drugs, partying, big booty bitches, or whatever. If anything if black people wanted to be equal they should get out of the cultural ghetto they created for themselves.

Is he Veeky Forums?

Well black culture in america is especially odd compared to the rest of the republic. While most of the country is heavily inclusive (grows by adding outside influence) black culture seems almost exclusive (grows by feeding into itself). Its the type of thing seen commonly in provencial parts of a society (its endemic to poor areas aswell). Its a heavily tribal "we look out for our own" sort of thing, stemming from the legal opression of the slave era the cultural ripples left by it. Many affluent americans tend to be accepting only because it has benifited them in the past. Being humble and kind is something afforded due to their position, they have no need to take more than they have, and they give what they don't need. It is unfortunate that only the rich can be born decent (they're are a few bad eggs, don't get me wrong), and that all others must learn decency. But it must be natural, that in grand society, the large majority would be decent people, and the rich will be charitable and give, and the poor take. Let us never view those who only take illy; for they may have no other option.

Lol no.

There's two types of people who obviously don't read: Kanyes and Chances

If you are going to be an illiterate, it is much better to be a Kanye than a dumb happy go lucky normie

You're judging this from the culture you're exposed to, i.e. the culture that is selected for publishing because it sells, not because it is representative.

lol

The apparent thoughtfulness featured on the album is pretty phony. It's the sort of thing made to to do well on the intersectional thinkpiece circuit, as is any album that becomes critically acclaimed these days.

>I learned everything I know from /pol/: the post

Claiming that black-on-black crime is more prevalent and damaging to the African american community than "racism" and white-on-black crime is not an attempt to appeal to the "intersectional thinkpiece circuit". Are you packing an extra 21st chromosome without a permit?

He never claimed that though lmao he's calling black on black crime a product of institutional racism

Definitely yes

Ok well it seems like the consensus of the majority is: Yes
How do we add it to the sticky?

duct tape

Needles

>So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street when gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me? Hypocrite!
Please tell me your posts are just shit tier bait. You aren't even trying.

I get the appeal of pop musicians, especially to a young crowd. They can seem very charismatic, either by their own merit or by the way the media portrays them.
But when you grow up a little bit and maybe start educating yourself, you'll realize that no popular rapper has any noteworthy insight into anything.