Hahaaha yeah man Nietzsche said that there’s no meaning to life and I have ignored the fact that his work meant that...

Hahaaha yeah man Nietzsche said that there’s no meaning to life and I have ignored the fact that his work meant that with the death of God Christian morality was a redundant, anachronistic safety blanket for the intellectually unclean who would be lost without Christian values giving them a meaning in life and that we should drive to find the meaning of life through what humans can create in terms of art in all its forms wether it be music or literature or science or engineering what he meant is that it’s okay to smoke weed and watch CHILDRENS CARTOONS all day whilst engaging in meaningless casual sex because elevating yourself spiritually, intellectually or artistically would be fucking pointless man just smoke a bowl and pop a Xanax and let me cum on your thigh bby gurl xD

>tfw my dad unironically told me that the word nihilism derives from the name Nietzsche

the people you mock here you won't find

You just finish a clip of Jordan Peterson talking about Christianity huh?

But getting high and engaging in tasty degeneracy with a clean-footed sweetheart is far more compelling and enlightening than writing a book about doing the same.

Nietzsche used lots of opium and chloral hydrate to mend his headaches and ailments: chances are that he had more fun than you.

So, is Nietzsche just another "Dude weed" philosopher? Should we close his case on that assumption?

>chances are that he had more fun than you
Likely not possible thanks to my synesthesia and myriad fetishes

There were morals before Christianity. Try reading some Greek, early Roman, or Eastern philosophy. In every case, there were wise men advocating for the pursuit of virtue and for asceticism. And in every case, there were wise men lamenting the fact that normal people are unable to see why they should live a virtuous life.

No amount of religion or philosophy keeps the average person from just pursuing that which feels good and has low effort input. People were just as depraved all throughout history, we have just gone through periods where people were less open about it.

It takes a strong will to live a worthy life

Nietzsche was a Christian, spent his life in cognitive dissidence and ultimately killed himself because he couldn't reconcile.

:O
Exactly! You got your facts straight!

It's why he resonated. He was a genius of his lost times with no answers, but also a genius of all lost people with no answers. The end point of Nietzsche is God.

You really saw through! Savage!
Feels good seeing a fellow patrician around here.

I'll pray for you user. Your insincerity only hurts yourself.

I'll lie to you user. Your prayers only benefit yourself.

Did you take this pic? I really like it. Don't know shit about photography but it seems well composed/arranged/whatever.

Yes I did. I cropped the original into this. Thanks

Dude used to walk in the woods and cry tears of joy for no reason. Also he had extremely detailed closed eyes hallucinations (from which he derived aesthetic pleasure), dabbled with both opioids and delirants and spent most of his time doing diligently exactly what he wanted to do.
He had more fun than you.

More than fun. Walser, Nietzsche, Holderlin...that kind of man with a high sensitivity suffers much deeply and also feels much deeper joy than any of us.
The word fun means nothing in this context tho, really.

>I am so uneducated that I do not know what punctuation is

>So, is Nietzsche just another "Dude weed" philosopher? Should we close his case on that assumption?
Pretty much, yeah.

nibba what are you even talking about