Shows up at your science competition

wat do?
how can you compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ytR_w463WE
youtube.com/watch?v=mpOjsqc6vMc
encrypted.google.com/search?q=Hollow Fleshlight&num=30&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLtd2m49nXAhVCDJoKHeS9DFMQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally WHO

please, don't play dum, user

I can install gentoo

youtube.com/watch?v=7ytR_w463WE
She is a brilliant woman who is a role model for all young scientists, especially men, actually. Look at all she overcame in her life! What is your excuse!

>Ann (Andini) Makosinski (born October 3, 1997 in Victoria, British Columbia) is a Canadian student. While still in high school,[3] she created the "Hollow Fleshlight," which was recognized with several awards at the 2013 Canada-Wide Science Fair,[4] won the 2013 Google Science Fair for the 15-16 age category,[5] and won several awards at the 2014 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair.[6][7]

Hollow Fleshlight[20][21] utilizes the thermoelectric effect to convert radiant body heat into electricity to power a vibrator without the need for batteries or kinetic energy. Consisting only of a PVC tube housing, aluminum tube, Peltier tiles, and the circuit, Makosinki managed to source the materials for her prototype for $26.[22][23][24][25] Applying the hand to one side of Peltier tiles while ambient air cools the other side, enough energy is generated.[25][26] She developed two working prototypes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpOjsqc6vMc
Such an amazing mind. Imagine all the good that will come from her inventions!

I enjoyed that video, but it was a bit bizarre, who's idea was it? It seems like an idea which would be thought of to be good but then cancelled for a boring video without celebrities and with a boring and formal interview mostly just to seem appropriate to most people.

>scientists
No, she is an engineering mind. Veeky Forums can't pull a 180 and say nice things about engineers now because a beautiful chick is becoming one.

She can do anything. Look at all the speeches she has given! They don't let just anyone do a Ted talk.

Like Sam Hyde?

she's going to ride that flashlight into her 30s right?

>fleshlight
>its actually a flashlight

You really got me hyped for nothing, for a moment I was thinking "holy shit this girl is a genius, where can I buy this shit?"

>Hollow Fleshlight
Tenga beat her by a couple years

So basically she won some no-name prize due to her checking the diversity box and now the media are presenting her as some genius.
This is even worse than the female fields winner who died recently,as at least she actually did something.

She accomplished more than you ever will! Just think how useful her flashlight is!

>Science Fair for the 15-16 age category
>Hollow Fleshlight
>google search
>encrypted.google.com/search?q=Hollow Fleshlight&num=30&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLtd2m49nXAhVCDJoKHeS9DFMQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=957

user i....

>Womyn more accomplished than men
i kekd

Not her fault that people have a hard-on for women with any amount of competence right now. In a less patronizing environment she'd just be another engineer.

After reading her wiki she sounds pretty good. She's got some good initiative. It seems the only reason you and this thread is hating on her is because she is a woman.

Now, I am not above making fun of roasties. But if we are gonna trash women at least pick one that is actually a useless cum dumpster, please.

It's Canada where you can fuck your dog (or eat it) so who knows.

Why are you so triggered over someone actually doing something with their life?

white knights, of course
this sounds reasonable until you realize she crazes and actively seeks out the attention
but yes, in a normal world should would just be another bright future engineer, one of a thousand others her age

her work is literally revolutionizing every field of science. you guys are so jealous.

>15-16
>hollow flesh light

um what?

>batteries for 500-lumen flashlight -2 bucks
>vagina warmth-powered 0.01-lumen flashlight-priceless miracle..?

It's been years since she "invented" hot water, science doesn't seem to be revolutionized much by it so far...

*blocks your path*

>In 2017, Wilson was named a member of the Helena Group, an "elite and edgy" think tank of global leaders
Where did it all go wrong?

NUCLEAR BOMBS?!?! What god are they?! Disgusting. Andini is part of the clean energy revolution, and you bring up this complete loser? You are just a hater.