I read On Women. Why are we, who accept the undeniable truth, considered as misogynists? Yes, I don't like women...

I read On Women. Why are we, who accept the undeniable truth, considered as misogynists? Yes, I don't like women, but how can I hate something, which is way lower than I am?

You are taking the wrong viewpoint. Men & Women are 2 parts of a Whole. You should dislike the culture or the ideas that have spawned the conditions we live in, not women. People will always act in accordance to what is acceptable and will usually have trouble denying their inherent nature, user.

You are taking the wrong viewpoint. Men, Women, Culture and Ideas are parts of a Whole.

>Why are we, who accept the undeniable truth, considered as misogynists?
well its not "we" its just some guys do fit the definition of it truly. but the rest that get called it are the equivalent of ppl on Veeky Forums calling somebody a faggot.

its the old version of girls calling guys who pump n dump them "fuckboys"

>You should dislike...
Stopped reading. Fuck you.

You are correct. A culture can shape the way people behave, but at it's the core, all things have a particular nature that cannot be denied. We live in a weird culture that has been narrowing it's focus more and more on an individual rather than on a family, community, nation, people, etc. And now we are enjoying the consequences.
It's the culture that has shaped them (and us) to behave this way and even take the viewpoint of superior/inferior. A good woman who performs her duties/benefits any society is superior to a bad man who does not function at all.

>Fuck you
The profane cry of the intellectually peurile.

Great Veeky Forums migration when

It's getting more and more embarrassing to come here every day, which is remarkable because I'm completely anonymous.

Good taste in music. Shit taste in essays

I don't deny it. I just don't like their nature. You're basically telling me that I can't dislike and accept at the same time and that's bullshit.
But generally you're right with ideas and culture.

I'vee pretty much moved to twitter at this point. Nick Land's adherents and detractors make pretty interesting company. They aren't much for books but neither is lit. At least they have something to say and are better versed in philosophy than lit is.

that essay proves nothing man. it was honestly entirely subjective, just a list of assertions that you'd agree with already if you disliked women, which you happen to do for some dumb reason. ur not superior to them, SORRY!!!!!!

rec me some good accounts

>all things have a particular nature that can't bd denied

youre wrong. eat shit.

100% agree

Ive found a better forum, just havent committed yet

Lets hope we can gtfo and not come back

Godspeed user

@badtheoryguy
@Damn_Jehu
@philosovamp
@urbanomicdotcom
@sz_duras
@insurrealist

And of course @outsideness

That should get you started. They have their own little clique and you'll find interesting people through them. You'll have to be willing to deal with the accelerationism types who worship capitalism and science fiction futures, but it's pretty fun.

Have you ever raised a puppy? Think of it like that. A puppy without training turns into a useless animal that you cannot control. See what I mean?

1 comma too many but is right

>hipster version of linkin park
>good taste

link pls

i've never heard dan barrett compared to linkin park before lmao
granted a lot of hipsters like him though

go complain on r9k
just because you mention a work in your thinly veiled MGTOW thread doesnt actually make it literary discussion

He's not.This guy is just a pleb.

Is that alt artwork for Giles Corey s/t or is it something else?

rec me some good accounts

so u follow #RhettTwitter

How can I hate something, which is way lower than I am?

Hating someone or something that you perceive as being far beneath you, with the two distinct things often having a causal relationship to one another, is extremely common for human beings.

You probably meant what you said in a sense like "Ants are far lower life forms to myself. Most of the time, I am simply indifferent than them. After all, how could I hate ants? They're just ants, they're just inferior to me and that's it."

The thing is that we don't socialize with ants as we do with other humans we judge to be inferior to ourselves. There is something about the proximity of judged-inferior (or quite possibly, actually inferior) humans to ourselves that animates the closely related feelings of hatred, contempt, dislike, avoidance (counting this as a feeling), etc. It has to do with seeing someone who is something that you yourself never want to be, but which you can easily project yourself into, much moreso than being an ant, say.

Ha I suppose so. Some of them just picked that up in the past month or so. There are other interest groups that have been influenced by ccru that are pretty interesting too. Gay space communists and fascy aspies that act as information aggregators. I'm not so sure about their premises, but it's a pretty interesting place to be.

yes