Worst thing you've ever read?

Other urls found in this thread:

itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/002345.html
tanoshimi.xyz/2015/11/16/kami-no-chinpo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anything on this board

Your attached image.

there are some Love Live! fanfictions that brought me to the brink of suicide

Joe Abercrombie, Half King or something like that. When I used to like fantasy this book was recommended a lot. It was plain shit, like there was nothing fun in the book and the character developement and world building was complete horsedung.

Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy.

Harry Potter

my diary desu

Dan Brown.

itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/002345.html

Ready Player One

was the last one I remember. Since then I have a lengthy screening process for what people recommend I read. It was awful, but I finished it.

Beat The Reaper, by Josh Bazell.

Honestly, I didn't finish it. Barely made it to about 1/3rd in. What the fuck was that book? It's reads like a mock thriller in an episode of Simpsons or something and I don't mean it in a good way. Now I see it has a 4 star rating on goodreads, am I retarded?

Night by that weasel jew

Candide, I finished it because was short

i read the (long delayed) follow-up to the da vinci code during a brief hospital stay. i had enjoyed his previous novels, especially the two langdon ones which i think are excellent shitter thrillers, but the moment i finished the new one i could barely recall a single thing about the book i had just read. i wasn't even disappointed, just puzzled

Oh boy. Without a doubt this right here.

tanoshimi.xyz/2015/11/16/kami-no-chinpo/

Try and survive it.

Probably some post on this website.

The Poisonwood Bible

Reeeee Kastel get off my board

it's time for Veeky Forums to swallow the kastelpill

A Separate Peace, in high school.

Men Are Better Than Women for sure. I though Dax wouldn't copy&paste all his blog-post into a book. And the "satire" doesn't have a coherent thought, therefore doesn't get its point across. The worst thing about the book though is that it isn't even satire - I found that out after a couple of months.

And this, fucking overrated piece of shit.

I wonder how long it will take until Veeky Forums likes Hitchhiker's Guide again

I'm a newfag actually, so I'm not aware of the circlejerk. Pardon my French before, it isn't as bad as I made it out to be, but considering the cult that book has it is just beyond me. I think I chuckled once or twice while reading through it and there was only one part where I thought it had cunning wit.

Infinite Jest.

...why were you reading fanfiction?

To jerk off presumably.

He wasn't satisfied enough with the Deathly Hallows.

I like reading about cute lesbians, that's why

>lesbians
>cute

In real life mostly not, but in fiction yes