Why are *nglos so bad at literature?

Why are *nglos so bad at literature?
>greatest philosopher was actually Scottish
>greatest English writer wasn't even British, was an Irish Catholic
>token faggot and greatest playwright was half-Irish and hated Br*tish society
>greatest female writer is J.K. Rowling
>Rutlandbaconsouthamptonshakespeare wasn't even a good Englishman since he was a Catholic
Explain yourself perfidious albion.
br*tcucks, not even once

The Anglos are literally goot at nothing

>greatest philosopher was actually Anglo
>greatest English writer wasn't even British, was an Anglo
>token faggot and greatest playwright was Anglo
>greatest female writer is Anglo
>Rutlandbaconsouthamptonshakespeare wasn't even a good Englishman since he was a Anglo
Sorry, what?

Learn to spell, retard.

>this is what *nglos tell themselves so they can sleep at night

I like this constant anti-British propaganda posted on Veeky Forums. Helps me dream of a day when the British state completely dismantles itself and rises from the ashes in the form of pan celticism.

Beady eyes and a burning hatred for civilisation.

celts are long gone my dude.

>>greatest female writer is J.K. Rowling
would have been decent bait if not for this, 3/10

>pan celticism
As if Brits weren't gay enough.

she has a net worth of 1 billion
try harder

The Picts are the most ancient of people, with a history long and terrible in glory reduced to savagery to begin again the ascent to might and majesty. Mark me, brother - the Pict's day comes again with the descent of the Judeo-Anglo state, which is an alliance of the foulest of the snake-men and the worst of the treacherous breed of men.

mmm but she isn't george eliot

>using net worth as a means of judging writing abilities
Sad!

kys

>Britbongs knowing their own superiority don't even feel the need to reply to the thread
Can we do Germany next?

>british
>superiority

OH
OH!
OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>greatest female writer is J.K. Rowling
Please tell me this isn't true. I can't think of anyone else.

Virginia Woolf you pleb

transgender
mannish

Rosetti
>implying you've even heard of her

>italian

ersatz man

Wrote in English faggo

illiterate dumbass detected
learn to read

Stop pretending. She's an anglo and I'm assuming that's the first you've heard of her

If someone in China writes in English about how he took a shit while riding a horse, it wouldn't be on the same list as fucking Ian Fleming and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, now would it?

>She's an anglo
>father was an italian exile
kys

>greatest philosopher was actually Scottish

Do you mean Hume?

The Greatest British philosopher was actually Thomas Hobbes, an Anglo.

Dickens is a god. One of the few people that has all three of the major components that make a truly Great novelist.

>The Greatest British philosopher was actually Thomas Hobbes

>all three of the major components
You're just gonna let a statement like that hang? What are they then if you think you know what makes a "great" novelist?

There are three things that are important when talking about writing: the style and look, strong emotions, and depth. Beckett had style and look and depth but did not have strong emotions. Richard Wright who I love had strong emotions and depth but his style was messy except for Native Son, his other works are really beautiful to me, but I can see why they aren’t accepted on a grand scale because they aren’t pretty. He was just a really passionate guy typing his soul out alone in his room, and he didn’t care if the product was perfect; it was his soul that mattered. But for a writer to be good or whatever that means, he or she has to have one of those three components working for them. Dostoevsky and Dickens had all three.

>picts are the most ancient of people
>first written account of picts has them crawling to the shores of hibernia and being told to leave
????

Umm Thomas Hardy???

And of course the 20th century's greatest writer, Anthony Powell.

lmao wtf why are all the fucking citations wikipedia
make an image with a legitimate source next time

like wtf lmao who does that

Hardy was a hack.

>Hardy
dickens for fat people
>the 20th century's greatest writer
David Foster Wallace
>hurr durr fuck that it's only using wikipedia for basic and well-known historical facts
let me guess, the civil war was over state's rights and not slavery

All that tells me is that Germany is a curse upon Europe, and needs to be destroyed.

"Dickens for fat people" makes no sense but it's hysterical.

Is Powell's work a lame rehash of Proust?

Yeah

kys

Don't settle for imitations of master, fag.