I know a few women writers personally, and they are terrible writers. Just terrible...

I know a few women writers personally, and they are terrible writers. Just terrible. But they really think they are good. How do I break it to them that they aren't good at what they're doing?

write something better and shove it in their faces

They also support each other, and self publish their work. (it wouldn't be an issue if they weren't so obnoxious, telling everyone that they are writers, and thinking they have any business doing it.)

Mind sharing something they've written?

Why are they terrible?

It is mostly young adult supernatural romance. I pretty much want to destroy their spirit one by one, so that they never write again due to my harsh words. That would be greatly satisfying to me.

>it is mostly young adult supernatural romance
I know it's garbage and that's exactly why I want to read it. Please share something so I can lament the culture in this day and age.

>mfw girls from my university post their slam poetry videos on Facebook

Sad!

get over your irrational hate for the vagina and focus on not being shit yourself

Women is not an adjective shitface

>How do I break it to them that they aren't good at what they're doing?

Wait until they ask for an appraisal and then offer them your honest criticism. If you're really champing at the bit, I guess you can compose your thoughts in advance so you'll be ready if/when the opportunity arrives.

>I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased. However, I know nothing at all about my disease, and do not know for certain what ails me.

Women are inherently vain and if they've built an entire feedback loop to masturbate to their own vanity you probably won't have much luck in breaking it with actual criticism. A better tactic would be making them jealous of one another in some way to make them wreck their own support system.

>How do I break it to them that they aren't good at what they're doing?
Why would you care to tell them?

You are correct. I tried to break through one of their force-fields in the past and then they all rushed to defend her. Of course, she was black, and the others were white, which makes it impossible. No matter how bad she is, the white girls would defend her due to her skin color.

>tfw you have extreme autism and you're in a manic phase of your various brain disorders to boot and your depressed female friend asks you to keep her company on microphone at 3AM so she doesn't have a panic attack and you spend an hour explaining to her that women don't have souls and are incapable of genuine artistic creation

How did you get your hands on my diary

Ask them how many cocks you have to suck to be published. If they run away crying, you know you have done the justice you set out for user.

top kek

That quote is cringe enough for me to believe that it's a real Dawkins quote.

Tell them they are good so they will let you fuck them in the butt

Men pretty much conquered poetry then let women and minorities have it and they turned it into demagoguery about left wing politics.
Oh yeah, a white guy invented slam poetry too lol.