Lets see your edgiest quote /lit

Lets see your edgiest quote /lit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hlvcJ85u--M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

`` I come not to bring peace, but a sword. '' - John Lennon

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
- My Diary Desu

“Ye look aloft when ye long for exaltation; and I look downward because I am exalted.” - Thus Spake Zarathustra

How was he so cognizant?

Are you saying he's woke

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

- my boy hp

Indeed.

"It is at work everywhere, functioning smoothly at times, at other times in fits and starts. It breathes, it heats, it eats. It shits and fucks. What a mistake to have ever said the id. Everywhere it is machines — real ones, not figurative ones: machines driving other machines, machines being driven by other machines, with all the necessary couplings and connections." - Deleuze

>Of course the blacks are unbearable…I don’t retract what I’ve stated so many times: the Americans made a grave mistake in educating them; as slaves, they were like children, they were happier and less annoying.

J. L. Borges

This is like a fucking facebook minion post, only with pepe

"The only thing women are superior at is being a woman, when they try to be men they turn into monkeys"- Joseph de Maistre

wtf i hate capitalism now

ON THIS DAY

>women are better at doing feminine things than masculine things
what a visionary

The fall of Stalingrad was the end of Europe. There's been a cataclysm. Its epicenter was Stalingrad. After that you can say that white civilization was finished, really washed up.

I have no idea how that picture got there but the quote fits into the thread

>when your anti-semitic literature is so hardcore it gets banned in the Third Reich

That's not edgy, that's just patrician.

> I hope the nazis did kill six million jews, i'd do it again in a second

>"pick on them"

'The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic.'

"The Holocaust, or as i like to call it "the holohoax", never happened, but if it did, they should have finished the job"- me

I dropped that quote on my ex when she went bitch for no reason. It was glorious because she realized it was right. She said 'I'm preserving my emotions, it is the only way I can survive'. I managed to get a female machine creature to reflect on itself

"If they actually wanted to commit mass genocide, then they should have done it in a way that was actually feasible and efficient." -My diary desu

Mind breaking a slave is cathartic as fuck

He's not wrong, and that quote is exceptionally patrician.

[Though, the definition of violence could vary,--and could be the opposite of what we could consider edgy: we could, for example, assume that doing violence unto someone equates to courtship (where the violence is in the act of encroaching upon ones body and soul)]

The goat

"heheheheh, nothing to see here"- neonazis

"But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 't-the goyim, they know.'"

Yes, Hitler would totally be in favor of flooding Germany with Muslims.

weren't the Croats also too extreme for the average Nazi? Celine should have just moved there and massacred non-Catholics.

>muslims are a race
How could you misunderstand the quote so much

I didn't misunderstand anything. I am aware that it's nothing but an attack on christian morality.

It's not really an attack on christian morality in its strictest form: it's an attack on the [progressive] morality that Christianity is used to support.

>Not understanding basic Lacan.

fag

"Mozart was a bad composer, who died too late rather than too soon. His jaded and weary compositions are over-reliant on conventional formulas, [they are] an appalling collection of cliches of no greater potency than inter-office memos" - Chopin

fake quote

What a retard.

lol fuck yes

nice

What a polite and thoughtful guy

who's he referring to as "it?"

The object of one's desire
say I desire you sexually, it would be more pleasurable to violate you and see you submit

>reality is sexist

That was Glenn Gould, not Chopin.

You wish you were this woke.

holy shit

>He hasn't developed a nihilism intense enough to mock domination and power

Fucking pleb
youtu.be/hlvcJ85u--M

Damn, I've got to read this guy now.

>composition and drawing were too easy, so i became a writer, where i felt resistance.
- Thomas "too smart for composition" Bernhard

Its true though.

>reality is real
how's 1847 going?

*to smart

damn, argentina really is white

> “Basque? I don’t understand how anyone could feel proud of being Basque…The Basques are even more useless than the blacks, and notice that the only good the blacks have ever served for is to be slaves.”

my sides

will basque nationalism ever recover?

> defending neckbeard virgin bomb makers

shes right, and most feminists hate her, she's paglia-tier to them

Linkola is one the biggest morons that ever lived.

>The negro is a child, and with children nothing can be done without the use of authority. We must, therefore, so arrange the circumstances of daily life that my natural authority can find expression. With regard to the negroes, then, I have coined the formula: "I am your brother, it is true, but your elder brother."
-Albert Schweitzer

Bukowski is a really comfy writer and hating him is a pure false elitist taste and meme posting on Veeky Forums.

He is a hack and only edgy teenagers like him

Feminists really are the biggest time wasters
While it may be an intriguing little idea it serves utterly no benefit to spend time thinking about it
They are the ultimate time wasters

Nothing serves any benefit, life is pointless.

Now what?

Don't forget about mom forcing you to make your bed.

My favorite

>the emancipation of women
Lol what? That's the most retarded thing i've seen all week. Women were never slaves in western civilization: they were free to leave their man if they wanted to, but it was in their best interest to not.

misogynistic pig

BLEH

Nothing wrong

I'm not very articlate and I'm not doing so well Veeky Forums. How does one get across their extreme hatred for humanity, vengeful nature and extremeism in a text without being a fedora?

I think suicide is on your best interests

be louis ferdinand céline

You are posting on Veeky Forums.

Holy shit, buy a fucking dictionary, and just open it up every once in a while and skim it. And if you're trying to use a 4 syllable word, look it up.

This still gives me a hearty chuckle when ever I see it. Thank you.

That's actually from Jean Meslier.

You're right. I learned something today.

How come jews can get away with saying this but if I said something equally raciss about black people I'd get in big trouble?

lmao he even had shitty 15 year old fedora facial hair

you can say the same about men too

2d4u

More honest than edgy to be honest

aw ya dumdum

Most Neo-Nazis are nonreligious or Pagans. They probably agree with this quote.

Nah. Men can be the same way, but the change in them is a lot more gradual. A man will deal with a lot of shit that slowly kicks him down further, until he finally can't take anymore and breaks; a woman, though, can change in an instant--as if a switch really had been flipped. I've had it happen personally with my ex--it really does happen just as that quote describes.

>666
>Kill all non-Catholics
wew

>pick on them

Yeah. They would waylay trains heading to the camps and massacre the passengers, which caused troublesome delays and disruptions for the authorities.

>(((Sontag)))
Was /pol/ right after all?

I suspect that maybe women just acted this way towards Bukowski cause he was rough to be around.