This man solved every philosophical problem by 300 BC and the only reason any philosophers came after him is that they...

This man solved every philosophical problem by 300 BC and the only reason any philosophers came after him is that they were too stupid to comprehend his ideas. Prove me wrong.

Did he say whether you should or shouldn't pull the lever?

Prove yourself right first.

you would know to pull the lever if you read him

>when your teacher is a fucking retard

>when your student is a fucking degenerate

>But my dear Glaucon, I simply cannot tell you how the material and intelligible world interact until you've let me drain my sack in your boipussi

How about you read some commentary yourself you despicable lazy sack of bones

He didn't exist.

read it in his voice

eerie

Pretty much. I wouldn't be surprised if Plato had received revelation from God.

Flynn effect tells us that Plato and Aristotle were actually brainlets

Theyd have a system tilt if they had to "out argiment" post modernist like Derrida,. Foucault etc

You mean they'd have a fit of rage after 10 minutes of trying to reason with 'muh deconstruction' pseuds playing endless language games.

he believed in the soul as well as failed to explain the relationship between the immaterial object and the immaterial mind. (his explanation is insufficient and wrong - hence Descartes)

I agree, and I made the mistake of reading everything between him & Wittgenstein. I've literally wasted my youth.

If this is bait I don't get it.

>yfw Plato and Socrates are actually the same guy

>yfw Socrates was just a greek meme like Pepe and never existed

Aristophanes : The Clouds.

Do i need commentaries to understand the real meanings of his dialogues? Because from a superficial reading i didn't learn anything

But they all play language games. At least the deconstructionists recognize it, while Plato would screech autistically as soon as anyone denied "muh forms."

How do you know what Socrates' voice sounds like broski?

but user, youre actually right