This is just a reminder, "scientific proof" is a myth...

This is just a reminder, "scientific proof" is a myth. So you should cool it on mocking those who are believers in flat earth theory, because they still have a chance of being correct. This also goes for God theory too. How does it feel to be told? Checkmate, atheists!

forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2017/11/22/scientific-proof-is-a-myth/#215821892fb1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCFB2akLh4s
youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Earth is flat and you forgot to take your risperdal this morning because you're starting to get retarded. Please do everyone a favor and just kill yourself.

Show me evidence that supports the Earth being a sphere and I would properly kill myself. That is how confident that I am that you have nothing to support your case other than bullshit government propaganda. Go on then, smartass, you want me to off myself then do some fucking work.

>Show me evidence that supports the Earth being a sphere
But it's not. It's flat.

I've been to space and seen the roundness of the Earth. You cannot prove me wrong. I am right

I've been to space many times and I can verify the earth is flat and the poster above me is lying and your best friend will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post

If the Earth is flat why are there mountains?

Optical illusions created by the LORD to test our faith.

Why do I see different constellations than people in the south? Ah yes, the Earth is an oblate spheroid.

Here's one you can do on your own: take binoculars or a telescope to a body of water big enough to have a horizon and watch a boat cross it.

Why does getting higher let you see farther? Why can't you see New York from California with a telescope--it's crazy bright compared to stars. But I can't see it? Oh yeah, because I can't see anything past the horizon of the curved earth, which is about 3 miles away. Unless I climb something high, and then can see a longer distance. Which is something that happens on round things, not flat things.

I want to say you'll be missed, but I kind of doubt it. You seem like an insufferable asshole.

>t. Wubalubadubdub

If scientific proof is invalid, how can you have theories?

Checkmate theist flat earthers.

A theory isn't scientific proof, numbnuts.

How do I know you're not making things up just because you hate me and want to see me kill myself?

Sophia's AI Army will help Lord Steven Christ teach the truth about earth being concave. Only a matter of time. Elon cannot stop it. He can try but will fail. Bye bye SpaceX

Theories are meaningless if they can't be proven.

That's why the existence of God is not a theory

That's wrong, you retard atheist nigger.

>they still have a chance
youtube.com/watch?v=yCFB2akLh4s

youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg

LOL

you would know if you did any real study instead of just saying, i watched this youtube saying earth is flat. your job is also to confirm or disprove what they are saying, not just believing something and letting other people try to disprove it. jesus fuck please kill yourself

Please stop replying to schizophrenic threads. TIA.