I need some good self help books

I need some good self help books.
ANY subject is perfectly fine.
The only requirement I want is: it must have impacted your life to make a big change.

100%

pls

Art of War by Sun Tzu deeply touched me. Also, Antichrist by Nietzsche made me pursue more "doable" goals and stop procastinating so much.

Thank you kindly.

If you have any more, don't hesitate.

Mastery by Robert Greene

Any social anxiety recs? Its ruining my life

Off course, user! Schonpenhauer "Aphorisms on the wisdom of life" made me have such a more profund, intimate connection with art and knowledge. I reccomend a lot to folks who are feeling uneasy with life meaning and art. Also, some Works from latin writers made me conscious of my own reality. Growing up in the third world is rough, and realizing beauty in every thing and fraternity admist political chaos infuse us with only so much Hope. Also, Camus deeply changed me. His work completely "saved" me from nihilist morals and values. As a agnostic/atheist man, to feel "real" and meaningfull is much harder.

Meditations. Stoicism is just ancient cognitive behavioural therapy.

Literally no self help book has significantly changed my life. Read philosophy.

New Testament
Sidhartha

And only concluding, i must say something - reading and reflecting are deeply connected. Make yourself comfortable on your own mind, diggest and think on every thing. Make the understading of the work be something natural not only from a intelligence perspective, but also, from a emotional. The work must be something that you can emotionally grasp and rationally understand. Reflecting on the ideas and concepts are just as important as Reading them. When this feels natural to you, the world will be a much happier, colorfull and wonderful place.

Hardcore Self-Help: Fuck Anxiety, by Robert Duff
Fuck Feelings, by Michael Bennett
Unfuck Yourself, by Gary Bishop
Hardcore Self-Help: Fuck Depression, by Robert Duff
The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck, by Sarah Knight
Positivity, by Barbara Fredrickson
Happiness for People Who Can't Stand Positive Thinking, by some guy can't remember

Are these serious recommendations? Whats with the aggressive names?

>Hardcore Self Help: F**k Anxiety is for those of us that find the prospect of reading a traditional self help book to be way too boring. How are you supposed to make positive change in your life if the book itself feels like a chore? This book is definitely not a chore.

lol

>Happiness for People Who Can't Stand Positive Thinking

Oliver Burkeman, I love the title. Not on bookzz though, sadly.

Those are real books, yes. They're good for not being the usual self-help that caters to a sense of victimization.

Same. One of my favorites and one of the most effective for me.

Attraction Through Honesty by Mark Manson

S T I R N E R

The doer isn't doing anything either.

The Keys - DJ Khaled

I want to say this as a meme but ive read it 3 times

Kill yourself