None of you fucks have yet to show me evidence that proves that the Earth is a sphere...

None of you fucks have yet to show me evidence that proves that the Earth is a sphere. This means that I would not have to kill myself. I told you that I was that confident that your bullshit globalist propaganda wasn't enough to phase me. I decided to give you another chance at proving me wrong. If you could prove to me that the Earth is, in actual fact, a sphere then I would commit suicide the next morning. Take your best shot! Show me what you got!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=uuYoYl5kyVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you kill yourself anyway?

C'mon now, somethings in life you have to work for. Prove to me that the Earth is a spherical shape and you would have earned it.

Why do I care if you remain my slave in the cloning facility?

what if I ask really nicely? please?

And encourage your entitlement? No, sir or madam, you have to earn this and you have to know the value of hard work. Now all you have to do is prove this one thing to me and you will get me to commit suicide. This is how confident I am that I am correct.

come on, I'll pay for the helium

This is the problem with your generation. In a world where you can have your gratification satisfied instantaneously you never want to put in the work to rightfully earn your prize. I am afraid I will not cater to your spoiled upbringing. If you want me gone from this world then you will have to put in the extra work.

What the hell is that? Cocaine?

run to the edge and jump off

>None of you fucks have yet to show me evidence that proves that the Earth is a sphere.
Go measure some big fucking triangles and tell me what the sum of all their angles is. If it's greater than 180 degrees then congratulations, you've now rediscovered what bronze age civilizations figured out because they were bored.
Or is geometry part of the jewish reptillian conspiracy as well?

gravity exists. this is repeatedly observable. anything as big as the earth would naturally form a sphere over time. thus, the earth is a sphere.

you're the one making the extraordinary claims. if you don't like it, provide proof that the earth isn't a sphere.

Find me a single physicist who can prove to me (a physicist and astrophysicist doing deep sky observations) that the earth is flat and ill hang myself from a hang glider off the empire state building

The earth is not a sphere, it's a self-contained realm. The surface we live on is planar in nature. Heliocentrism was a quack "theory" pushed by the catholic church in the 1500s...so it's funny how many self-proclaimed atheists believe this nonsense.

Gravity does not exist. You are falsely assuming that there is a place within our realm (call it the "universe" if it makes you feel better), where we enter into a condition of "weightlessness". That's just not the case.

The idea of "gravity" needs to exist for the fiction of outer space to make sense. The reality is that there is no "outer space". We are living within an enclosed realm. If you were to travel up to the barrier that surrounds us, you would still weigh the same as you do on the surface of the earth. Even if you were to travel beyond it, your weight would remain unchanged and no, you would not float around like they do in movies.

this.

watch this , youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
fucking faggot.

>Provide evidence after evidence
>That's a lie, that one too and that one
>Provides no real information other than shitty youtube videos

Fucking flat earthers man why bother even trying to have a discussion?

The objective reality is that the part of earth that we live on is a plane. There is no evidence of curvature anywhere, at all...so if you are going to subscribe to that idea you are going to have to provide SUBSTANTIAL evidence. Photos and facile explanations just won't cut it.

>>The objective reality is that the part of earth that we live on is a plane.

You live in an airplane? That's pretty cool desu.

>Photos and logical explanations aren't good enough

What the fuck do you want then? Jesus christ just go on a plane and observe the curvature yourself.

>But all the windows are just incredibly advanced screens hurr durr

Whatever man.

any response to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=uuYoYl5kyVE

You can literally view the effects of gravity by weighing things at different elevations retard. 0/10 bait post for such an elaborate ruse being debunked by 3rd grade knowledge. You're just trolling or literally in cognitive dissonance about a belief you cannot accept even when the facts are presented to you.

In short, I agree with some of the first posts: kill yourself faggot.

fpbp

>Dude just get a biplane lmao
>No windows mean no screens

F A K E
A
K
E

>proves
>proving
>prove

You've come to the wrong place.

>the sun rises in the south and sets in the north in australia

wew lad

is there a flat earth map? cause if there's a 2d map of the earth which isn't distorted then you've proved that the earth is flat, because a sphere cannot be projected onto a 2d plane.