Think you're smart huh?

Show your work

2/3. I just kind of eye balled it, so it might be wrong.

1/3, the fraction is of the form (1*X)/(3*X)

/thread

The answer is 2

The top becomes 3 the bottom becomes 3/2
3/(3/2) becomes 3*(2/3) which is 6/3 which is two

The answer is two you brainlet

>1/3, the fraction is of the form (1*X)/(3*X)

This is only true if X >= 1 or X < 0.

no, it's true whenever X is nonzero, how old are you ?

that being said, I didn't noticed the 2 there, so my first answer was wrong, it's actually 2/3 as the first guy said. all you have to do is factor out the 2 and see where it goes. You see that it gets inverted 4 times, so it comes back on top

2/9

Yeah. You used two eyeballs. Try using only one and you get the right answer.

Can someone explain to a brainlet like me how you got 3 on top? I can only get 1/3 no matter how I look at it.

1/3

It's 2/3.

This post is incorrect, both in its answer and also in its reasoning process (which is gratifying because this explains why the answer is wrong). The poster didn't look carefully enough for the 2 near the bottom center of the expression, which obviates his claim.

No, it isn't. Think more gooder. Check your work again and compare with pic related. For you to explain your reasoning process will be for us to learn what mistake you made.

In case anyone has doubts.

OP smuggled a "2" into the last fraction.

Good show, i didnt see the 2/3 either

look at OP's picture carefully again.

It is Exactly -1/12.
Math is beautiful and is everywhere.

>show your work

No, fuck off, kid.

2/3, straight from my head
Praise Allah

this is the correct answer. once I noticed the same pattern it was child's play.

It's 6/9

It's interesting that you make that statement about a partial diagram, appreciating parts of the expression, which does not develop same into an answer. Part of the reason why this is so interesting is because we are free to suppose that you've inferred either or a right or a wrong answer without full explication, as this thread has shown.

2/9

2/3

how about

no