Where are writers ugly?

Where are writers ugly?

I find it hard to find good-looking authors.

All I could find was China Mieville and Yukio Mishima and they are not good-looking. They are passable.

Introduce me to some good-looking authors.

Criteria
1. Younger than 40.
2. Attractive enough to get some matches on Tinder.
3. Nevertheless a good writer.

Fuck off faggot.

Is writing the last resort for uglies beyond salvation? Is literature the entertainment for ugly people?

How sad is that? Isn't that a humongous insult to one of humanity's most intellectually sophisticated activities?

and

I'd swipe right for a young Carson McCullers

&

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

photo from front
nope. he's not tinder material.

Forgot pic. Sorry.

+

that guy would get heaps of matches on tinder faggot
i know because i was only tinder all fucking day when i wasnt reading maupassant

No. A good writer is forged in struggles. Otherwise why not live a life instead of writing about it?

Life is a privilege for mediocre people - Cioran.

Also, having years of wisdom to form actually genuine insights and articulate them in a way that doesn't sound incredibly cringe does take age.

Now kindly get the fuck off our board, normie scum.

ps.
>caring about something as superficial as how someone looks, rather than what they say
You must be a woman

only if he works out and lose that baby fat on his face and drop the dorky stare

also a better haircut

>Otherwise why not live a life instead of writing about it?
That's like asking why watch a movie when you can live a life.

Because you can do both, dumbass. Life feeds literature. Literature enriches life. I might be a faggot, woman, or anything, but I am also a better writer than you will ever be.

Someone who is satisfied will not be compelled to ask the big questions. The more unsatisfied they are, the more motivated they are to search for the answers. Now fuck off back to plebbit, normie.

this is why women are not welcome on this board

Why do you think being handsome makes someone intellectually satisfied?

Getting dates on Tinder is crazy easy though, I'm an average looking, 5'9 guy and I've got some 30 or so dates with decent looking girls, some even messaged me first.

Why do you think getting laid doesn't make someone satisfied? It's no great secret that most great thinkers were seriously cucked.

If you are underestimating the degree to which loneliness can warp and focus the mind then you must be a woman because women just don't get this. (Spoilers: It's because they have free attention whenever they want it).

>average looking
Many writers fail to jump over this "threshold" though.

Yep. Here's a better picture

Approved.

name?

That means you are a normie. You have no idea how hard what you described is for some men.

I'm definitely not a normie, I spend most of my day on Veeky Forums but I can emulate normie behavior very well.

Albert Camus. Handsome, womanizing Frenchie but mainly a great writer. Quite jealous tbqh

I know a handsome French author that's in his 30s now, or 20s, but I can't remember his name. France seems to produce beautiful people.

Fucking fags, if you're so gay why don't you suck my dick

No, you're thinking of comedy.

I know for a fact those men simply haven't tried. not that user but im average looking, dont work out, spend most of my time on Veeky Forums, masturbating or smoking weed, have few girl friends and ive gone out with plenty of matches from tinder. lost my virginity thanks to it too. i was feelposter literally a year ago, now I can't believe my past stupidity. if you shitpost on Veeky Forums you are wittier than the average guy, period. it's self-hatred and hesitance that holds you back bruh bruh

t. Average looking 6 ft white man

yep. center of the bell curve for Veeky Forums imo

The fact of the matter is that most people aren't particularly good-looking. Why do you expect authors to be any different?

If anything, it seems to me that most popular American writers have been good-looking.

I don't know but I'll roll around in a bed with Melville.

delet tis

For example?

All those bestselling female romance writers are hideous.

I don't think Camus was that tanned.

just get the fuck out

Gayy

Young Vargas Llosa

Nathan Hill

Karl Ove

this qt

no
yes
yes
no
yes
no
yes
no
no
no
yes
no
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
no
no

Watch out plebs real deal coming through.

>rejects Karl Ove

Out of my way pleb, I'm the new mayor of gaytown.

>pssst, oh my god Stacy, I think that coiffed and toothy hunk is looking at you!

I bet Tom has a thick 8 inch cock. No homo

How isn't Mishima good-looking? He was a male model.
Although, he wouldn't use Tinder.

What's a good way to open conversations with tinder girls? It seems you have to be very brief, but also very effective.

Mainly out for dick though.

>playful/teasing joke about her bio
>ask her what she's doing
>tell her basics about yourself
>ask her to move the convo to Facebook or Snapchat or what have you
after a couple of hours ask her when she's available to grab a drink with you

Guys on Tinder are fucking bellends, if you're even slightly above average emotional intelligence you shouldn't have any problem getting a girl interested in you. Don't comment on her looks to often, she gets that all the time and probably unmatches. Don't flip-flop with your answers and be confident and honest instead of sucking up.

Lol, I'm sure you won't find that surprising if you think about it for a couple minutes.

Camus was Algerian retard

Shame that Buckley schooled him so hard

Rimbaud was a handsome guy

I'm pretty, OP

I would let Kerouac on my road if you know what I mean...
I'd let him into my dharma bum if you catch my drift...
I'd let him go subterranean if ya feel my vibe...

I'd let him suck on my big sur ya geddit?

Veronica Roth incoming.
Your assumptions are false, OP.

The problem with writers is not they are ugly. It's they don't care about looking-good. I see tons of seemingly meh looking writers that could easily turn into 8,9,10/10 with a bit of grooming and working out.

Case in point. This was Veronica Roth before she decided to groom herself, lose some weight, and lose that hideout haircut.

She's not even wearing make-up and that's like a crime in women's world.

/thread

rimbaud was fucking godlike

Hipster fucboi

whether you like it or not she is an author.

not this guy

Wrong!

He had an eye for the ladies.

Those are some big ass fish.
10/10 would eat.

Did you draw that stache one? Kek

one eye on the bitches, one eye on the streets
sartre was a real mothafuckin nigga

Pa.

Yes.

Why are we so ugly?

Ugliness is a specter in the valley. A cold attribute of the world that hides at the peak of the mountains. We are the wolves of earth's bounty in beauty and we strike hard. We strike fast. We strike.

Pa?

Yes.

Nothing.

He spat.

Hemingway caught them all, sorry.

Sexy as fuck

. Attractive enough to get some matches on Tinder.
you are one true numale, at least now you know

Kill your self beta fag.

Paul Auster

approved

no gross

*yourself

"your self" works too

"yourself" is a reflexive pronoun

"your self" is, literally, your "self." A noun "self" modified by a possessive pronoun "your"

t. Not Him

Things went sideways when he decided he wanted to look like the owner of a comic book store for the rest of his life

You're ridiculous