Is 22 too old to broaden my horizon with advanced knowledge about maths, physics, and or chemistry...

is 22 too old to broaden my horizon with advanced knowledge about maths, physics, and or chemistry? I've always noticed as a kid when I learned something it would truly expand my perspective and change my worldview for the better, I miss that.

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No old man, you will die soon enough. Not worth it anymore.

kthxbai.

I was 18 when I first did any end highschool level maths and I absolutely loved it. later I took some biology and chemistry which were really really mindblowing these were some of the best things I've ever one in my life, yet I'm really scared that a lot of things are already impossible for me.

Fuck off, of course it isn't too old.

Then I'm inpatient or a brainlet, Is it normal for it to take years to really get a grip on one field?

If you dont have a firm grasp on at least classical electrodynamics level physics by 13 you might as well give up. You will never catch up.

Where are you at and how long have you been at it?

Can you shitheads stop telling him lies. -.-

Yea man its too late you missed your shot.

highschool level at these fields, mostly due to self study.

If you weren't solving NP-complete problems in polynomial time by the time you were 16, then you are lost forever.

Stop studying new.

Study old.

Yea it takes years of study , dedication and discipline to achieve entry level scientific or mathematical knowledge

Grothendieck started in his 20s

Witten didnt even major in physics (history i believe)

Whoa, Veeky Forums really has gone to shit, people used to be helpful here. -.-

Try this:
>Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Mathematics

I started with brief history of time in 7th grade, got about 85% of it.

First edition.

That book has changed.

This, it isn't too late. I'd only ever say it is too late if you were passed your mid-20s.

>*passed = past

I wanted to start reading the feynman lectures actually, have you read those?
okay, good to know that I just need to keep at it in my spare time.
Good to know, thanks.
thanks for the link, is khan academy still any good?

>is khan academy still any good?
It's alright for the basics, I'd used books for the more rigorous stuff.
As said, Grothendieck was around 20, and Witten was 22 when he applied for mathematics.

>khan academy

For the love of God stay away from their chemistry lessons. Especially organics. It's not only poorly done, it's actually incorrect.

Khan is awesome for mechanical engineering. Physics and math you're good. Stay away from the Chem.

Not OP, but good to know, thank you.

Good to know, I did some of their organic chemistry ages ago.
I'll switch back to being namefag for clearity.

>I'll switch back to being namefag for clearity.
Danke.

use freelance teacher for ochem and moof university for biochem

More useful insights, thank you.
I guess it just took time to get through the shitposts to useful information.

What is a 60 year old but 6 ten year olds? We're all young as fuck. Age is mostly in your head. Unless you're like 40 then ur prolly fucked

>If you dont have a firm grasp of Rick and Morty

>6 ten year olds

If you didn't study Integral Calculus at the age of 9 then it's all over for you.

I'm still in the 3rd grade, is it too late for me to learn math? I feel like my academic career is over.