also its a
>current stacks
thread

Absolutely pedestrian.

poetry handbook lol.

esv ewwwww ewww

TRY HARD/10

i can smell your fucking virginity from here

You faggots are worse than Veeky Forums faggots who post their "progress" in naked pictures

4/10

would've been 5 if you picked a semi-decent bourbon.

its like you've determined your life by acquiring product's based on"essential xyz" lists....and now you're trying to gain affirmation of your purchases by appealing to the manchildren who frequent a weeb image posting site.

Sort your life out

man this forum really is the best. people just tell it is with no regard for humanity, or consideration, or respect. It's almost as though it's a completely paradoxical effect, the levels of irony and sincerity mixing together, creating a completely undesirable atmosphere.

suck my dirty, uncircumcised, male member

After you are done with You can suck mine next

There's nothing wrong with this collection. A good beginning's that HB compilation the shot glasses all but obscure-- youll burn through it.

You probably will like those homolord

Babbys first philosophy & poetry starter set. Cute!

Retard

>Shitty publishers
>Pretty pseud
>KJV
>No Moomins
You could be good if you tried.

>implying the Grimm Brothers aren't ultimate brain explosion tier

Not in castrated public domain B&N editions. That's just dead weight on the shelf.

>makers
>babby's first 100 level poli-sci class
oh pls

I give you that.

All of these books are fucking boring, you're a bit of a loser OP.

also >'Thovenfags

kek. This is how I felt when I first came here. Veeky Forums is honestly the least friendly board I've even been a regular of. It's for your benefit, though. You should absolutely read all of those books. These anons are making fun of you because you made a blog post about it with a bottle of whisky, beethoven lp, etc. in the picture. Just read for the sake of reading & don't expect anyone to congratulate you. Also, it's hard to evaluate your "taste" when your books are extremely highly regarded, to the point of being more or less outside of taste (the bible? shakespeare?).

I still think that the Arabian Nights and Narnia look good.
Neatly organised stacks, but I can't see the point of having two different study bibles. Maker's Mark is bloody awful though. Buy proper whisky instead.

>alcohol
>many uncreased(read:unread) books
>vol. 3 of a beethoven record collection

hmm

Shot glasses for your boubon. You're a fucking pleb.