How can I gain my eye sight again?
I feel depression and anxiety had made them worse

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/C7mBf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice hooter, the owl's nice too.

it's shooped, hips look too wide and misshapen

Those are thighs you virgin

thighs aren't lumpy like that idiot. find more pics of her or any other woman that looks like that

How quaint seeing such a clueless virgin on the science and math board

Hello, father of two here, yes they are.

ok fine she's just exceptionally thick

not nearly as thick

More like cuckold of two amirite hahaha

Nope, they've both been paternity tested because I descend from a cadet branch of a prominent WASP family and it is required in order to ascertain inheritance.
>t. trust-fund backed academic

When the LARP is larger than life you can be certain the cucking extends to infinity.

Whatever, proletariat. Just so you know, the projection is all too obvious and you should really seek counsel about those degenerate fetishes.

KEKOLD

You're not even trying now, I thought you low-born pride yourselves on your unerring brilliance despite being of lowly birth? It seems that brilliance is severely lacking in your case.

cuck level: maximum

projection level: maximum

>cadet branch of a prominent
So your like hinata or negi?

I suppose you could say that, yes.

Go see an eye doctor

laser eye surgery its ez

can be dangerous as fuck. do a lot of research if you're going to take this route

Clicked on your thread solely to more closely investigate image related's hip and waist structure.

It's not very common, least where I've been, but some women do have that pelvic and upper thigh structure. I'm curious about relative locomotive efficiency. Hip width generally correlates with lower efficiency, but this is an uncertain edge case.

>I'm curious about relative locomotive efficiency.
>Hip width generally correlates with lower efficiency, but this is an uncertain edge case.
Clearly it was an efficient enough trait to be passed on successful, that being, the organism within which it originated was able to reproduce before death.

Large segments of human populations have been largely separated from the more brutal laws of nature, for quite a while. I figure this trait either just works and therefore exists, or confers a moderate advantage in childbirth in certain cases. Might help in cold climates or nomadic backgrounds if it affects adipose distribution.

Are you suggesting there's something wrong with not wanting to fuck owls?

If you're taking psychiatric medications, you should be aware that some of them cause blurred vision.

more pics

imgur.com/gallery/C7mBf

mmmmm oh boy, she's hot!

Try opening

>it's shooped
you again

lmao