Blood Meme Reading Group

Hey guys,

Just a regular guy who wants to get memed here. I will be reading Blood Meme by Corncob Tortilla YeCarthy. Please join me and a few other regular guys who are going to get memed.

The pictured copy is 368 pages, and we will aim to finish the book in ~7 - 10 days, starting Saturday, April 8, going to ~April 15th - 18th or so. This translates to somewhere between 30 - 50 pages per day. No strict schedule so you can read at your own pace, but try to be close to halfway done 4 - 6 days in.

discord.gg/GfR7jYM

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GfR7jYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/reddit/

We are starting in 5 days to give people time to secure a physical copy if they want; we also have ebook versions pinned in the channel.

you guys alright if I join and talk about sci-fi?

sure

oh I see so its one of these beatnik fuck youi

>another failed Veeky Forums discord

why don't we have an official one like Veeky Forums?

>failed

this one's been going strong for over a year. it's the closest to an official one we're gonna get

I'll join but I'm a lit pleb so pls no bully.

what

>tfw your uni library doesn't stock a single book by DFW or McCarthy

ah, blood meridian, monsieur? that novel is the sark and chaparral of literature, the filament whereon rode the remuda of highbrow, corraled out of some destitute hacienda upon the arroya, quirting and splurting with main and with pyrolatrous coagulate of lobated grandiloquence. our eyes rode over the pages, monsieur, of that slatribed azotea like argonauts of suttee, juzgados of swole, bights and systoles of walleyed and tyrolean and carbolic and tectite and scurvid and querent and creosote and scapular malpais and shellalagh. we scalped, monsieur, the gantlet of its esker and led our naked bodies into the rebozos of its mennonite and siliceous fauna, wallowing in the jasper and the carnelian like archimandrites, teamsters, combers of cassinette scoria, centroids of holothurian chancre, with pizzles of enfiladed indigo panic grass in the saltbush of our vigas, true commodores of the written page, rebuses, monsieur, we were the mygale spiders too and the devonian and debouched pulque that settled on the frizzen studebakers, listening the wolves howling in the desert while we saw the judge rise out of a thicket of corbelled arches, whinstone, cairn, cholla, lemurs, femurs, leantos, moonblanched nacre, uncottered fistulas of groaning osnaburg and kelp, isomers of fluepipe and halms awap of griddle, guisado, pelancillo.

>discord.gg/GfR7jYM
for what purpose?

James franco has the movie rights. He's going to fuck it up

go to bed roberto

no

Seems nice desu

Might actually join in on this one as I haven't read that book and I do have it. Would be the third book I have going at once though as I doubt I'll finish either of the other two by Saturday.

gonna be a good read!

When user alone on the thread he is cry. Sometimes come janny sometimes shitposter. *spits*

Hah got em

alright ill join the party.

Thanks for providing an ebook, I've been meaning to read this and I might as well read it with you guys.

Hmm

good one bro

I thought he didn't , and that's why the movie that was announced was pulled.

bump

Feel free to say hi in the channel newcomers. And talk about other books.

Is this proper discussion? I joined one of these a while ago and it was just some /pol/ tier shit posting

the discussion is literally as good as you want it to be

What should I do before joining the discord? Is it safe?

it's as safe as anything else. it's certainly more safe than Facebook telegram Skype etc.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE
i just started this too. i'll gladly join