Just realized that there is no god and if i die i will not go to heaven. guys im freaking out

just realized that there is no god and if i die i will not go to heaven. guys im freaking out
any books i could read to help calm down. i don't wanna die and lose all my memories

my diary desu

Like the generations of leaves, the lives of mortal men. Now the wind scatters the old leaves across the earth, now the living timber bursts with the new buds and spring comes round again. And so with men: as one generation comes to life, another dies away.

There it is, every thread, some inane child posts this "my diary desu" meme. I bet you don't even keep one, you pathetic whelp. Do you think you're funny, with your diary memes? All you are doing is wasting everyone's time. Fuck off to /pol/ or /v/, you're not welcome on a serious discussion forum.

Come, Friend, you too must die. Why moan about it so?
Even Patroclus died, a far, far better man than you.
And look, you see how handsome and powerful I am?
The son of a great man, the mother who gave me life--
A deathless goddess. But even for me, I tell you,
Death and the strong force of fate are waiting.
There will come a dawn or sunset or high noon
When a man will take my life in battle too--
flinging a spear perhaps
Or whipping a deadly arrow off his bow.

Whoah. Whoah whoah whoah. Just.... Whoah.

>there is no god

Nice assumption.

It is entirely seemly for a young man killed in battle to lie mangled by the bronze spear. In his death all things appear fair.

>...everything which belongs to the body is a stream, and what belongs to the soul is a dream and vapor, and life is a warfare and a stranger's sojourn, and after-fame is oblivion. What, then, is able to conduct a man? One thing, and only one--memes.
>...and, finally, waiting for death with a cheerful mind, as being nothing else than a dissolution of the elements of which every living being is compounded.

the divine comedy

>triggered by the oldest Veeky Forums meme
>muh serious discussion forum
You have to go back to plebbit, newfriend.

don't panic

>he fell for the meme of the meme
Better keep up with the new times, grandpa.

You know when you have a really solid sleep without any dreams? It's like that, but forever. It's not that bad. The void is pretty comfy desu.

There is nothing special about your memories.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Or something like that.

And every eye except the eye of god is an illusion, and the eye of god only sees the future.

God is just a concept invented by human arrogance and a projection of our collective ego onto the universe.

read the Paranirvana Sutra

>I don't wanna die and lose all my memories
That was weird, reading this sentence

explain