youtube.com/watch?v=5hARDXYz2io
youtube.com/watch?v=kTKn1aSOyOs
youtube.com/watch?v=SoausqFlHlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kim jong un has his own nuclear program

fpbp/thread

This lad.

Elon has definitely contributed more to humanity overall than Bezos has

Bezos is a shmuck wanna-be who started internet Walmart with money from mommy and daddy.

Bill Shatner
youtube.com/watch?v=5hARDXYz2io

Jeff Who is angry because he doesn’t know what this “orbit” word means the big guys are talking about and nobody explains him to annoy him

no

He shot for the moon

but sometimes hit London

yes

who's serious about dat space elevator??

wrong

Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down, that's not my department says Wernher von Braun

dr wierner von braun

he hit paris first. first city attacked from space was paris.

und em learning chinese/////

>that guy was a full blown nazi but too brilliant for the allies to let go

This communist son of a bitch is fucking putting the first satellites, animals, and people into space, and basically Wernher Von Braun is fucking stupid.

How? Just use this free design.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTKn1aSOyOs

>Nazi
>used slave labor
>led us effort to the moon
>married first cousin

definitely /ourguy/

Why did communism have to fail?
>tfw we could've had glorious workers paradise on luna

because it pretty much always does

I'll make a post today but consider.

Peter thiel a man that said that liberty today is not compatible with Democracy, is best friends with Elon musk, in the same essay he mentioned space as means to escape regulatory (((democratic))) laws, meanwhile his best friend is planning to colonize Mars.

Doesn't take a genius to see the relationship, fact his no one has true freedom today except the 0.001 who can escape laws, regulations, taxes, and this system is so strong that according to thiel you literally have to colonize another planet to escape it.

I'll make a meme about this later today, thiel is a good guy, Elon is a good guy and I would argue the first example off a niesctzhian ubermensch

love the narrator's voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=SoausqFlHlM

Bezos is definitely the coolest, i mean just look at that motherfucker, but Musk is going to win the privatization of space travel.

Little rocket man

well it might be more /pol/-focus discussion, but i'd say that sadly the focus of tech recently has been more the consolidation of control, be it political/corporate, than more options and freedom from the human condition

>tfw interning for BO

help