Cultural Marxism and Postmodernism

Since the mid-20th century Jewish intellectuals have wiped out love for the beauty of Western Civilization in the humanities and replaced it with unscientific kabbalah word-magic.

henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html

Take "deconstruction" for instance: it proposes there is no true reality, and everything that exists is merely a product of language, and all language ultimately fails to convey true meaning because it is inherently fragmented. This is one way how SJWs brainwash. They claim words like "white", "black", "male", "female" and such are arbitrary and can have their recognized meanings flipped, but that human behavior and the way we see are entirely dependent on them. This is where we get political correctness as SJWs think the way to reshape society is to reshape the meanings of words and language-police so that "bad words" or "bad meanings" don't resurface.

All of this is very similar to the Jewish kabbalah. According to the kabbalah, the Hebrew god created the world through language and continues to reveal and create through language. But, according to kabbalah, the Hebrew god became fragmented due to creation, and must be returned to one-ness by the Jews who reveal and "release" the lost sparks of holiness through their deeds. Since the Zohar says "as above, so below", a fragmented master god in need of repair means fragmented language in need of repair. See what I mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJeW-dyK3hA
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And?

/pol/ pls go.

um, Lawrence Sterne and James Hogg pioneered a lot of "po-mo" writing. Neither was writing in the 20th century or Jewish.

Derrida and Lacan were JEws.

irrelevent. these ideas have been around longer than the 20th century and championed by non-jews. Heidegger wasn't a jew. Hogg wasn't a jew. Sterne wasn't a jew. I bet you can find earlier examples of deconstruction ideas the more you read.

Maybe you should read Adorno.to.find out what they actually wrote about

dumb.fuckikg bait thread

i like how op rather get his opinions from stupid links like this one than actually, you know, crack open a walter benjamin essay or minima moralia

youtube.com/watch?v=IJeW-dyK3hA

Noetzsche said many times things similar to those quotes: he's he a jew too? Is jewishness a state of existence defined entirely by wether the subject criticizes the West or not?

go back to /pol/ faggot and read a fucking (((book))) you paranoid autist

Nietzsche was a pagan.

I have read Benjamin and what is on OP is right.

/pol/fags pretending like they have an intellectual backbone to their retarded arguments is probably one of the worst memes to plague this site in a while.

I for one welcome our Jewish overlords.

Seriously though being ruled by Jews seems better than right wing spergs

lel kys
Cultural Marxists are just that. They are concerned about capitalism ruining society by putting capital first. Not about the reproduction of white people. If you think that the average white person brings any contribution to culture, you are wrong and deluded. All of those quotes are about being pissed off at industries promoting what the "cultural marxists" deemed degenerate. Also that western culture which is closely linked to capitalism and consumerism has imposed itself upon every region of this world.

Remember:

One thread written by a /pol/lock spied,
One thread more to sage, report, and hide.

Which is worse. Them pretending that their sources are valid or:
>needing books to back up arguments
lol cucks don't even praise kek and just let trump do the work

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

>Since the mid-20th century Jewish intellectuals have wiped out love for the beauty of Western Civilization in the humanities and replaced it with unscientific kabbalah word-magic.

Oh, God, I've been reading too much Francoist laws to stand this shit. Fascist ideologies require strawmanning at their fucking best, I'm not bothering reading the rest of that shit. Fuck you.

I can't find that quote by Horkheimer anywhere other than anti- "Cultural Marxist" websites and they provide no source. Not saying he never said it, but I'd like to see some sources. Wouldn't be surprised if these were fabricated.

Postmodernism and "deconstruction" is less about Jews and more about French communist intellectuals not wanting to own up the moral responsability for the crimes of communism, so they create an entire intellectual framework which denies reality.

"If reality doesn't exist, I can't be accuse of being of complicity in the crimes of Stalin!"