Nostalgia Books

We post books which we may have read back in school, and the sight gives good feelings of nostalgia

I read these back when they came out around 3rd grade or so and thought they were amazing. Eoin Colfer in general was my childhood. Haven't read any of his stuff since I was little and I couldn't imagine getting back into them now.

The scene in The Lost Colony where the qt girl was stabbed in the heart was stuck in my mind for a long time

these

anyone else read the patrician suzanne colllins books not hunger games, the underland chronicles? Got me into reading desu

forgot pic

GOAT coming through

Hold up: OG comin' through

Undisputed

any real nigs here read this?

the one with the people trying to figure out who dunnit to the millionaire and the kid points out it was the guy the entire time

also the one where the couple help an old guy, disappoint him, and then get him killed at the zoo

finally the one where the kid goes missing and the mc and his old girl pal try to figure it out and turns out he just ran away without leaving a trace because everyones an asshole

ill try to find the titles

The Westing Game

>the westing game
>the pigman
teacher thought this would be my thing. it wasnt at the time
>body of christopher creed
my highschool teacher actually gave us this. wasnt bad

last two are the only ones worth the time. the first one is not so good now

boom

the ending blew my mind yo

Ayyyyy Westing Game was the tits.

"It's what you don't have that counts."

after reading this, i just wanted to sit in my room, in the dark, and go to that cave. my first taste of the divine, at age 12. damn good book, a premonition of things to come in my life.

Step aside, heathens.

are you me? it replayed in my head constantly, im not sure why of all scenes it struck so soundly but i can recall a distinct soberness after reading that whole time-stop-start sequence

Wasted a year of my life on this

Are they really not that good? I'd found a collection of the series at a friend's garage sale and ended up looking them up online and only heard good things. Was almost tempted to buy them but he ended up moving and a trip out to Colorado from here would be rather time consuming.