Who will take up his mantle when he passes away?

Who will take up his mantle when he passes away?

The Mantle of Idiocy? Pretty sure Bernie Sanders already has that covered.

we're in not short supply of white apologists

Oh you
Lolwut

Chomky is right about literally everything.

I don't know if anyone will be able to. He's among the last of a dying breed.

Hopefully no one.

At this point, a particularly pretentious 10th grader with a stupid haircut could do the job quite amicably.
Has Noam done anything relevant in the 21st century besides genocide denial and righteously BTFO'ng small boy Harris?

Some other Jew, like it always happens when a Jewish intellectual who is only important because of Jews dies.
>inb4 a Jew tells me that I should care about his theories of language

Zizek will probably have the final word in the ongoing non-exchange.

I'm legitimately confused about why he still denies various massacres, even holocaust deniers don't deny the atrocities by the Khmer Rouge.

Except syntax, of course. :^)

michael hardt

Me.

I'm not even really joking.

I'm currently developing a new kind of phenomenological framework that, in part, advances Chomsky's concept of UG by adding a number of discreet components to it which shows how the basic language faculty is used selectively in specific artforms, yet also how UG itself is insufficient to account for the non-linear thought processes of poetry and advanced musical forms and needs to be augmented with 'super grammar' similar in kind to that proposed by Leonard Bernstein, which enables the perception of grammatical forms in ways that are simultaneously metrically parallel and hierarchical (as expounded on by the Generative Theory of Tonal Music), which is not possible in ordinary language and which will only be experienced by people who have activated this super grammatical capacity.

In doing so I also do something that, as far as I know, is unprecedented; I can, in addition to making hard predictions about what kinds of thought and aesthetic experiences a given person can have (because my system classifies people in absolutely distinct categories based in which imaginative faculties they have active), show exactly what mental processes a person needs to 'unlock' in order to to enable to experience thought and forms of imagination based around structures that otherwise would not be possible for them beforehand.

I'm on the verge of grounding this in actual examples which are open to experiment and am praying that I can pull this off before Chomsky himself passes away. I also want to radically shake up the authoritarian tendencies the left have been drawn to recently, as I am so dissatisfied with what it has become and how this as lead so many to the alt-right.

>I also want to radically shake up the authoritarian tendencies the left have been drawn to recently, as I am so dissatisfied with what it has become and how this as lead so many to the alt-right.
Stop calling neoliberal idiots "the left."

Unironically this

2/10 made me reply

>Stop calling neoliberal idiots "the left."

I'm including self-professed radicals and anarchists of all kinds. It's extremely difficult to find other leftists who are as sane as Chomsky is who are willing or able to actually organize independently in any significant capacity.

Stop calling all self-professed radicals "the left." Use the right fucking terminology if you want me to take seriously your claim that your undeveloped theory of language is worth thinking about.

are there any books that argue for hegemonic power using game theory?

The Khmer Rouge was great and so is Venezuela huh?